Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Recon

Established Member
ce60999584c3f1a56cdba975875098cf.jpg

Rearranging the cars in the building. Took a photo of the land yacht and the go kart.

Sent from the twilight zone…

Recon

Established Member
Knew you had that sweet impala but that slantnose is awesome!!! One of my favorite classic porsches!

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thank you. The Impala is getting ready for a lot of upgrades. I might start a thread as the engine will be ready soon. The Slantnose is my father’s car. That little thing is scary.

Sent from the twilight zone…

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Cool car. I must admit I liked your green machine better. That really popped. I am sure the performance of the new one is superior though.
lol
I do miss the green. That GHIG was a nasty color.

This car is way much nicer and more powerful than the last one. If you click on the photos, you'll see how nice the S550 is. The reduced photo kinda kills the resolution on it. It's super clean as well.

Here is the Green Machine for old times sake. lol
20170702-112045.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I took those yesterday in a state park. When I exited the park there was a C8 sitting parked on the street with some kids riding their bikes around it all giddy. Speed limit was 15 miles an hour and as I slowly drove up their eyes went wild when they saw my phat ass of a pig of a car, popping and cackling due to the DTC/Track mode at such slow speed. "Rev it" they screamed. I obliged. **** Joe Biden.

Users who are viewing this thread