Post pics. of your gauge pods

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 DSG Snake
Autometer lists the instrument cluster in two part numbers, 10003 and 10005. The 10005 is listed as for 01-03 Stangs, does anyone know if this one does not have the hole for the defroster?
Correct, #10005 does not have the defroster hole, but it still has a recess there, here is what it looks like.

PDRM0029.JPG

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
SonicVenum,

I know a couple of LACR junkies up to that challenge:D

Let me know when, and I'll gather up the troops to head out there. I'm not saying it CAN'T be done, but it HASN'T been done. It'll take better than usual track prep and MUCH better than usual weather. I'll see what I can do out there in the cooler months.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I can always brings X2C's black 03 with the turbo, they love to hang around up there:burnout:

Looks good BB, good job with the paint. Any more pics of the whole interior? When I order mine I'd rather take the "dent" than the hole with the plug in it. Could put a small badge or something interesting in there..

Last edited:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I can always brings X2C's black 03 with the turbo, they love to hang around up there:burnout:

Yeah, I've met them, cool guys. They were having some problems last time out, and weren't running what they were hoping. But, my challenge is for '03 Cobras on the STOCK EATON with NO N2O. I know the X2C TC Cobra has run in the 11's, and there is another black '03 with n2o that has run 11's too.

davidmax

Established Member
I have 5 extra gauges and with monster Tach with shift light,makes6I am very close in color to what I now have as stock.I want to go 2 tone Indigo on the 6 and stock on the factory.I will only do it if it means changing out bulbs,new gauges will help me find a new love for this setup.Dave Smilovic.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
You guys with the guage cluster from Autometer, how is visability with those things?

I imagine its ok on a strip with the wheel straight, but on a road course the wheel could possibly get in the way?

maoun

Established Member
i have the bezel and the steering wheel column mount....and i road race a bunch....works just fine

m.

Brad

Banned
I just started fabricating an a full length pillar pod for my convertible. Anyone who has a vert knows no one makes a convertible pillar pod. Here is what it looks like so far, should look awesome when its all done.

Ill post pics of the whole process and how it looks mounted. So far it looks like its going to fit perfect.

pillar4.jpg

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
Does anyone make a boost gauge for our cars that has the peak/hold or memory function?
Yes, autometer sells an electric boost gauge, with peak hold, It costs about $190 you can get it to 30 psi or 15 psi.

Try part #4376 or 4377 @ Autometer.com

Cobraguy01

Behind The Scene
Established Member
SonicVenum Can I Get the part numbers for the setup you have for the Autometer Full A-pillar with Dual Pods. Thanks Neil

Users who are viewing this thread