Post pics. of your gauge pods

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
If you have a pic. of your gauge pods on your 03, can you please pose them. Night and Day if you have both.

I want to get some, but do no know what I want yet.
I would like to find some that look the same as our dash gauges do at night.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Mine (no ugly defroster hole).

I'm going to get new bulbs this week.

Last edited:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Here's mine.

Night shot...the color is actually a lot closer to the stock gauges in real life.

gauge1.jpg

Day time.

gauge2.jpg

BBriBro

Established Member
racerat and bassin247, did you do much experimenting to get the backlighting the correct color? Did you try bulb covers, or painted bulbs? Or even LEDs that fit in a bulb socket. I am thinking of going with the phantom series, and I hope I can get the color close.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'm gonna get the bulbs racerat has this week at autozone. I'm using the non-colored bulbs so it lights up the gauges white at night.

racerat told me her bulbs are almost an exact match. I believe hers are painted.

I have the phantom series gauges.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
racerat and bassin247, did you do much experimenting to get the backlighting the correct color? Did you try bulb covers, or painted bulbs? Or even LEDs that fit in a bulb socket. I am thinking of going with the phantom series, and I hope I can get the color close.
I have the green bulbs. As I said, in person the color matches very closely. Something about the camera flash makes the colors look a lot different than they really are.

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
I have the green bulbs. As I said, in person the color matches very closely. Something about the camera flash makes the colors look a lot different than they really are.

Where did you get the bulbs from and the part number please?

2JZFAN

Established Member
Does anyone make a full pillar replacement for a mustang instead of the screw on type? This is similar to what Lotec does for the MKIV Supra. Thanks.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by 2JZFAN
Does anyone make a full pillar replacement for a mustang instead of the screw on type? This is similar to what Lotec does for the MKIV Supra. Thanks.
Yea, I beleive autometer has a full pillar.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Maoun,

Is your instrument cluster gray? It looks like it matches the color of your interior.

Also, I read the you can get the cluster pods without the foglight button hole, any more info on this?

Racerat, any new info on them guages?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Shadowgray03
Yea, I beleive autometer has a full pillar.
I saw one tonight. Have they stopped making them? I would prefer the full pillar type because you don't have to drill the stock A-pillar. I'm going to be install a fuel pressure/boost Lunar guage set within the next week or so. So I'll have to find a full pillar case this week.
:??:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Autometer lists the instrument cluster in two part numbers, 10003 and 10005. The 10005 is listed as for 01-03 Stangs, does anyone know if this one does not have the hole for the defroster?

Users who are viewing this thread