Post some pics of your base model

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
How much did that wheel set you back? BTW, man did I go through some withdrawls this weekend at the Silver Springs Mustang Round Up!! Almost 1000 cars were in attendance, less than 10 Terminators, and NO CO's....

I got it from Tousley Ford several months ago for $279 plus shipping, but I have heard the price has increased since then.

I'm sure you miss your old CO, it sure was a nice car!! I was readng my new issue of 5.0 Mustang this weekend and my old CO Cobra vert was pictured in there at the American Muscle show, it made me miss it too!!

Full_Tilt

Banned
Mullet-28578.jpg

Last edited:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
The Sirius App. for the I Phone, Android and B. Berry works great with the stock Stereo, add a new wheel and you are good to go...

lonegunman

Established Member
i plug my iphone into the car via the aux input jack via a 3.5mm cable, click the aux button on the radio and get sirius from my phone to the car. Also, while using the iphone connected this way, i hear my calls over the car stereo and just talk into the phone...not as good as sync, but works when i forget my headset...and it was a hell of a lot cheaper.

i've had leather interiors and to be honest, i find my base GT interior fine. seats are actually warmer than sitting on a leather seat in the cold first thing in the morning.

not loving the wheel...feel that the leather upgrade (or leather wrap) might be the way to go.

3.73's, brembo package, GT 500 axle backs (better sound, and just $200), Ford Racing tune with the K/N air filter (dealer installed at delivery...fulll 3/36 warranty)...this baby hauls!

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
^^^^ Your car is a 'Premium GT, he wanted pics of the 'Base' GT.

Here is a pic of my 'Base' GT interior. I changed the steering wheel out with a brand new '10 Shelby GT500 wheel and got a shifter knob from grabberpony.com.

I love my 'Base' GT!!

DSCF1041.jpg

do all the steering wheel controls work???

JL-KA

Established Member
The seats are just fine, however, I went ahead and changed them out for some stock take offs from a ford dealership on Ebay because I couldn't beat the price, I got them for $295.00 and I installed it myself with no prior experience and it looks perfect. I got a double din GPS/DVD/MP3/Bluetooth with USB head unit wth a metra dash kit for 700 bucks installed. I think I might do an amp and some speakers & sub next. My old mach 460 that was in my 04cobra would kill a base 2011 stereo. The car was too quiet so I put on a Roush axle back for $374 on Ebay, and it sounds really good with no drone or rattle can pop like Borla. I like the idea of changing the steering wheel out. although being blacked out does look good in its own way.

Ive been looking into getting a double din gps/dvd head unit also. Can you post pica of yours?

Deadly Force,
what are these pics about?

This

lonegunman

Established Member
i like the picture on your screen for how your hvac is set...how did you upload those images and personalize the settings?

Users who are viewing this thread