Post up Your Dream Car

216Jax

Established Member
Just thought it might be cool to see some of your guy's dream cars. Did a little search and came up with no similar topics. Thanks and I appreciate it.

Here is mine, color and all.

saleens7.jpg

One more.

Ford-GT-005.jpg

Last edited:

cobraracer46

Banned
I would not mind having a Silver V10 powered new edge mustang, a 10 liter 580 cubic inch!! boss SN95 or a 2000R in my garage next to my 01 Cobra
Boss351.jpg

Boss351-4.jpg

boss9.jpg

augusta-085.jpg

00cobraR4.jpg

Last edited:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
vector_avtech_wx_8_6w.gif

Vector will unveil at Los Angeles Auto Show an ultra-super-exotic vehicle named WX-8 Hyper-Tech Performance Vehicle. Vector wants to break a few world records with their latest creation, including 0-60 mph, 0-100 mph and also the top speed record.

The Vector Avtech WX8 is powered by a transverse, supercharged, all aluminum, 7.0 Liter (427 cubic inch), port fuel injected, 16 valve high-performance V8 engine, with dual air to air intercoolers and twin sequential flow, side mounted radiators. The Supercharged engine has horsepower potential to 1200+hp. The normally aspirated version, is in the range of 600 to 700 hp. Vector claims the car can reach a top speed of 260-270 mph and makes the 0 to 60 mph in 3.3 seconds.

The all new aerodynamic high down-force WX3 body incorporates both hard edge and soft design features including: huge integrated inlet and exhaust ducts for heat exchangers, an extended tail with a high mounted, low drag symmetrical inverted high down-force airfoil wing spoiler that enhances high speed stability with aeroflaps.

The 2008 Vector A-WX8 is scheduled at a very limited number of units per year, with an anticipated sales, price to be determined by the Company and its dealer network

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
The Heffner ford gt....

just listen to this exhaust... it doesn't get any better....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpjCOvZPBss"]YouTube - Ford GT Heffner's Performance[/ame]

fordgtgallardo.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's mine. 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A with the sweet 340 six pack! :burnout:

19070 Challenger TA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread