Post you Dept. vehicles!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I know this isn't pics and vids, but since I'm just looking for police vehicles, I hope it's okay to post this in the Donut Shop.

Post up your departments vehicles!

Our standard paint scheme.
photobucket-7614-1328642861848.jpg

My unmarked.
photobucket-5388-1328642891532.jpg

I am certified to operate our mobile command post too.
photobucket-8441-1328301358870.jpg

And two possible paint schemes for the Taurus. We already have Chargers with the new scheme seen on the right.
IMG957561.jpg

musclefan21

Established Member
Just a generic photo. All beat up crown vics... Not as lucky as you guys.

6036274333_7b3dc7814c.jpg

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
2011-06-30_18-44-26_525.gif

not mine, i have a crown vic with the same scheme, but im hoping for one of these next year!

silver03svt

Established Member
silver03svt, that mobile CP looks serious. Whats it got on the inside?

Actually it's th smallest MCP that the state of VA currently has. It's a 1990 model with just under 40,000 miles on it powered by a Government Motors 454. It suffers from a disease called NoAssAtAll. Our largest is a 43ft RV with a turbo diesel in it. As for what that have inside, they are all equipped with several different radio consoles. We can set then up to operate solely for VSP, or we can hack into local PD and SO radios to communicate with them if needed. This one has 5 different radio consoles. They also have several dedicated phone lines, fax machines, cable TV, small couch, 3 work stations, sink, coffee makers (must have for sgts and above), and tons of supplies. Equipped with 2 separate Honda generators, 2 roofop AC/heat units, 30 ft antannae, and 4 automatic levelling jacks for uneven surfaces, and about a 50 gallon fuel tank.

Oh, I forgot the AM/FM/Cassette player too for the long drives!:rockon:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Damn. Sounds pretty legit. We just got some new hostage situation throw phone and I'm going to try and incorporate the remote system into our CP. Ours is a converted 5th wheel though. Not nearly as nice a total self contained rig.

mnewxcv

Established Member
I always worry a little going in the fast lane with an unmarked impala behind me. those things are stealthy.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
This is my best bud's car
IMG_20110508_140510.jpg

... and this is mine... no wait, this is NOT mine... i don't even know
rudolphcar.jpg

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I was told by one of my profesors a few years ago that you aren't legally required to stop for unmarked LEOs. True?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I was told by one of my profesors a few years ago that you aren't legally required to stop for unmarked LEOs. True?

yep...and if the Trooper fails to wear his hat when they cite you the ticket is null and void

silver03svt

Established Member

What kind of professor was he? :dw: You are legally required to stop for ANY police vehicle. What he may have meant was, if you feel unsure of the vehicle actually being a police vehicle and not some nutjob imposter, then it MAY be okay to: 1. Acknowledge to the driver of said police vehicle that you see them, 2: cut on your interior light (if dark outside), 3: turn your emergency flashers on, 4: SLOW DOWN so you don' appear to be eluding, and 5: STOP at the NEAREST public place that is well lit.

I have had this done on several occasions in middle of the night and have followed people for almost five miles under similar circumstances. It really doesn't happen too often, but it does happen. Mostly with females. I usually tell them that they did the right thing, and after I issue the ticket give them a few more tips on how to perform the tactic more beneficial.

Users who are viewing this thread