Post your artwork!

MAXX RS4

Established Member
So, after what seems like 2 years I started drawing again. I was never serious about it but it's very relaxing for me.. The first two are what I found on the net that I did a while ago. The rest I did this afternoon..
EDIT: NEW PIC ADDED!!

f3f73771.gif

f3f7376e.gif

img038small.gif

img036small.gif

img035small.gif

New one I just tossed up..
img042small.gif

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
that's pretty good. i know i can't draw worth a shit. if i draw a stick figure i couldn't draw it exactly the same way again. no matter how many times i do it. trust me i've tried.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
well i do hand drawings but this is the only thing i found on my comp that i had that could contribute. I used photoshop to draw this.

lots of parts were rushed. took me about a week. o and my sig was drawn by me as well.

Last edited:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
here's a sketch of my old '99 cougar...

and here's a sketch I did up during my lunch break awhile back while looking at my 2000 Cobra R model on my desk. (sorry about the quality, it's not scanned, but a photo of the sketch)

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I've always wished I could draw. I just lack the ability to replicate images onto paper. You guys are really blessed with a gift.:beer:

68Stang

I got your Zoom Zoom
Established Member
I usually have to be in the right mood to draw. It comes across ever so often and I'll bang something out. (Photos of drawings don't workout so well :x)
858259054_l.jpg

GT-R.gif

shelby.gif

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
SVTullio said:
I've always wished I could draw. I just lack the ability to replicate images onto paper. You guys are really blessed with a gift.:beer:
+1 on that..... I have trouble drawing stick figures. My 11 year old daughter makes me (dad 34 years old) look like a chump when it comes to any type of Art... But I agree, its a Gift to be able to see it, then put it on paper :beer:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
haha well i go to savannah college of art and design, so i should have something to contribute...

2-D design project:
DSCN1624.jpg

98 cobra:
98cobra.jpg

bullitt:
bullittwheeldrawing.jpg

shading excercise drawing:
DSCN1632.jpg

Ill put more up tomorrow when i take some more pics:D

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I used to draw all the time. I bet I haven't drawn anything since the 8th grade.
I'll see if i can find some of my old comic drawings.

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
painted and hand built by myself
badass8xt.jpg

and my wife painted this mural for someone last month...
1111009xs9.jpg

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
thanks. i hvve been doing custom paion for 30 years. i also do tattoos. my wife is also a profesional artist. she has 3 degrees ans is curantly involved in a 20k mural for the city of auburn,ca on interstate 80. she rocks! here is a portrait she did of me.
bobjane06041bf0.jpg

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
these drawings show increditable style! i think they are over the top. my x wife has a simiilar style and ie a highly reguarded porfesional artist.
MAXX RS4 said:
So, after what seems like 2 years I started drawing again. I was never serious about it but it's very relaxing for me.. The first two are what I found on the net that I did a while ago. The rest I did this afternoon..

f3f73771.gif

f3f7376e.gif

img038small.gif

img036small.gif

img035small.gif

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments!
I should note, before someone tries to call me out or something, that the last picture is off an album cover for primus. I havn't actually seen the cover in ages, so I'm sure it varies quite a bit, but that was just the image I had in my head.. I love it either way.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
nice art everyone, here are some of mine from my senior year in HS back in 2000. I was interested in art all my life ever since i was a kid, but after HS it all kinda fizzled away. This thread sparked my interest in it again though.
Here you go, i always liked drawing pics of girls i knew from school,
this ones a friend from HS, its behind glass in a frame so it looks kinda weird in the pic
DSC02216.jpg

another girls face
DSC02219.jpg

heres a little DBZ(i used to be a huge fan) comic strip i made for all the tracers in my art class,you can kind of read it in the pic
DSC02223.jpg

scratch board of more DBZ
DSC02224.jpg

And a pastel of RYU from Super streetfighter 2
DSC02217.jpg

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Here's one I did this morning.. It was supposed to be my girlfriend but doesn't really look like her. She's still hot though :shrug: lol

img042small.gif

Users who are viewing this thread