Post your Cobra Pics!!!

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
Is that all the 93's we have???

Ahh come on wheres some more pics????
Certainly that not all the 93 Cobras on this site... Or is it???

Anyway it's been to cold here to do any new pics besides my car is filthy...:shrug:

Liv4Spd

Established Member
I've got pics on my computer but don't have the first clue as too how to link them:shrug:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by Liv4Spd
I've got pics on my computer but don't have the first clue as too how to link them:shrug:

Very easy.

You can't do it with the "quick reply" at the bottom of the main thread, you have to click on "Post Reply" first.

At the bottom of the page, their is a section called "Attach File". To the right of that, there is a button called "Browse". Click on the "Browse" button and you should see your hard drive. Go to the place on your hard drive where the pic is you want to attach. Select that pic. It's as easy as that.

It will take some time to upload the pic, according to the connection speed you have. There is also a size limit on the pic itself. If it says the pic is too big, you'll need to resize the pic to the proper size.

Liv4Spd

Established Member
It won't let me....One thing I did notice is that my extension is nothing like the "excepted" ones. Hers what pops into the Attach file: when I chose a picture:
C:\Documents and Settings\User.COMPUTERNAME\My Documents\My Pictures\MY SVT at the .bmp

What am I doing wrong?

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
They put a new limit on pic size 1024 bytes.

There's a guy in the 95-98 cobra section that posted a free host site for pics. Check it out...

Xstanger

Established Member
My 93' :cryying: Got married in 99' and it went bye bye!!!

198118_19_full.jpg

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Originally posted by Torch04
My 93' :cryying: Got married in 99' and it went bye bye!!!

My Dad always told me, "Never sell your hotrod, unless it is 100% necessary!" Fortunately my wife is a car nut also and would never let me sell it. I think she would get rid of me before the Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread