Post Your Custom Interiors

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
Some of the pics are before I install the door speakers and the navigation. Tell me what you think.....

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
x2. nice work. Did you use a gun, or rattle can it?

Thanks, I took them to my body shop and they sprayed it and cleared it. They matched the color perfect too. Sonic Blue. I took 14 peices to get done. They only charged me $200.00 too, I thought that was a great deal....

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I like the painted look, but I think you did a bit too much by painting every piece that can be removed. My center stack came silver stock and I painted the door inserts, but thats it. The defroster vents and door pull cups are a bit much.

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
I like the painted look, but I think you did a bit too much by painting every piece that can be removed. My center stack came silver stock and I painted the door inserts, but thats it. The defroster vents and door pull cups are a bit much.

Thats your opinion, the pics don't look that good, but in person I would have to wipe your drull off haha... The door pull cups will stand out more when I put the UPR satin door handles on....

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
That looks good =) So for the carbon fiber did you use a film, vinyl or sent it out and got real carbon fiber overlay??

I sent it to a place called Extreme Hydrographics in Quitman, LA. They also did my coolant tank and the back firewall trim. Their work is great. Price was right as well.

Juruense

Banned
Some of the pics are before I install the door speakers and the navigation. Tell me what you think.....

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

It looks ok I guess. I do not understand why you would go to all that trouble to paint but not hide the radar detector power wire... :shrug:

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
I sent it to a place called Extreme Hydrographics in Quitman, LA. They also did my coolant tank and the back firewall trim. Their work is great. Price was right as well.

Thats cool, I went to thier web site and checked them out, looks like they do a great work. My father has a 2003 Lightning and got some custom carbon fiber work done just like you. They did the same process, he used a place called Phoenix Imaging... Do you have any pics of the coolant tank and the back firewall trim?? If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything run you??

Users who are viewing this thread