Post Your Custom Interiors

Defknotzero

Established Member
I like the painted look, but I think you did a bit too much by painting every piece that can be removed. My center stack came silver stock and I painted the door inserts, but thats it. The defroster vents and door pull cups are a bit much.

+1 but to each their own.

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
Thats cool, I went to thier web site and checked them out, looks like they do a great work. My father has a 2003 Lightning and got some custom carbon fiber work done just like you. They did the same process, he used a place called Phoenix Imaging... Do you have any pics of the coolant tank and the back firewall trim?? If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything run you??

Phoenix Imaging did a friend's car. He referred me to them. But to get the same parts done my Phoenix Imaging, ( firewall trim, coolant tank, shifter bezel, radio bezel, vents, gauge bezel and both door trim ) would have cost me almost $950.00. These people are great to work with and if I remember correctly it was either $300.00 to $400.00 cheaper then Phoenix Imaging. The parts came out great and I have to complaints. Top notch. As far as the picture, I will have to wait for a nice day so I can get more lighting.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
I am think of painting the center around the radio and the shifter and maybe the piece around the spedo..I don't think it would be to much just don't want it to look busy...What does everyone think??

P6240812.jpg

P6240808.jpg

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
I am think of painting the center around the radio and the shifter and maybe the piece around the spedo..I don't think it would be to much just don't want it to look busy...What does everyone think??

Yeah that should look nice. I would get it done......

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
Where did you get the carbon fiber overlays? They look sweet.:beer:

I sent it to a place called Extreme Hydrographics in Quitman, LA. They were painted first and then the overlay pattern was applied. Once complete, then they clear it a few times to protect it.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
For me it's to much Sonic Blue. I tried it in my truck and for me it was just way to much so I painted it black instead.

I think it does look better in a Cobra though.

One thing that will make a huge difference is remove the A/C register vents and having them sanded and painted to match.

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1220.jpg

It really is worth the pain in the ass that it takes to sand all of the individual vents.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
For me it's to much Sonic Blue. I tried it in my truck and for me it was just way to much so I painted it black instead.

I think it does look better in a Cobra though.

One thing that will make a huge difference is remove the A/C register vents and having them sanded and painted to match.

It really is worth the pain in the ass that it takes to sand all of the individual vents.

+1

If you are going to paint around the vent that looks the best..IMO

Slow06GT

Established Member
Looks tacky and ricerish to me. Only thing I would paint is the door thing and maybe the center dash bezel silver like mach 1's

red9450

Established Member
Bad93snake has a nice interior in his car. He has the seats redone with Katskinz leather. It looks good.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Mine with Corbuea seats, rear seat delete, MGW pieces, Mach 1 IUP, FR500 steering wheel, terminator ID tag

Ncobra13.jpg

Ncobra14.jpg

Ncobra16.jpg

Ncobra17.jpg

Ncobra19.jpg

silver04venom

David
Established Member
Mine with Corbuea seats, rear seat delete, MGW pieces, Mach 1 IUP, FR500 steering wheel, terminator ID tag

96, couple questions for ya. I've seen a few people with the FR500 wheel, seems the same for the most part, what's the big difference that makes it worth the $$?? Also where do you get the Terminator ID tags?? Seen them also, just need to know where.

Is the Mach 1 IUP center console the same as if you had the stock center painted to match your exterior??

BTW, I love your seats!

Thanks,

-Dave

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
96, couple questions for ya. I've seen a few people with the FR500 wheel, seems the same for the most part, what's the big difference that makes it worth the $$?? Also where do you get the Terminator ID tags?? Seen them also, just need to know where.

Is the Mach 1 IUP center console the same as if you had the stock center painted to match your exterior??

BTW, I love your seats!

Thanks,

-Dave

The FR500 wheel has perforated leather and is maybe a little thicker or the same thickness as the 03-04 cobra. Plus I like the way it looks.

ID tags from here, gary the guy that sells them is a great guy to deal with.
http://www.stangshiftergaskets.com/terminator_id_tags.htm

The IUP is the same as your bezel just painted by ford, yes you could paint yours

Users who are viewing this thread