Post Your Custom Interiors

Wikkd03

Established Member
I am think of painting the center around the radio and the shifter and maybe the piece around the spedo..I don't think it would be to much just don't want it to look busy...What does everyone think??

P6240812.jpg

P6240808.jpg

i say leave it alone, less is more.......thats just my opinion though...looks great the way it came from the factory

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I thought about some custom paint for my interior, but I think i'll leave it as is. maybe some billet pieces and the Mach IUP. I do really like the SVT coin holder cover, and I remember seeing a guy that sold a door panel insert that replaced the carpet piece in the door. That was cool.

KrewKustoms21

Established Member
Did the Same Color Matching on my F-150. About 14 pieces and around $150. Been two years and everything has held up great. Its a simple and cheap upgrade that really steps up the look of the interior.

Looks Great in Sonic

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Thought has not occured to me to paint my cluster gauge pod. Any one know where to get the same color paint (ie color name or number) that is in the aniversery editions? Ford maybe? I think it would top off the interior of my car. Sweet looking interiors guys!

black 10th vert

Established Member
Thought has not occured to me to paint my cluster gauge pod. Any one know where to get the same color paint (ie color name or number) that is in the aniversery editions? Ford maybe? I think it would top off the interior of my car. Sweet looking interiors guys!

I've posted this same question many times myself, and so far, nobody has answered it. The closest match in a spraycan I've found is the Duplicolor Ford "Cardinal Red". The only problem is that it is a gloss type finish, so for the dash pieces, you'd need to spray a matte/satin clear over it to dull it down a bit. I'm still on the fence about doing my new cluster bezel (have the one with 2 gauge pods built in). Right now I have it painted the charcoal gray with the duplicolor bumper paint, but I may do it in red at some point.

Nino S

Established Member
I've posted this same question many times myself, and so far, nobody has answered it. The closest match in a spraycan I've found is the Duplicolor Ford "Cardinal Red". The only problem is that it is a gloss type finish, so for the dash pieces, you'd need to spray a matte/satin clear over it to dull it down a bit. I'm still on the fence about doing my new cluster bezel (have the one with 2 gauge pods built in). Right now I have it painted the charcoal gray with the duplicolor bumper paint, but I may do it in red at some point.

Same here man!! I cannot find anything non-gloss to match the factory 10th red matte finish. I do not want to try somthing and have it be to glossy and hate it. I may just spray over the factory red matte finish with gloss red just so everything matches but I do want to butcher the factory 10th interior :??:

red9450

Established Member
Same here man!! I cannot find anything non-gloss to match the factory 10th red matte finish. I do not want to try somthing and have it be to glossy and hate it. I may just spray over the factory red matte finish with gloss red just so everything matches but I do want to butcher the factory 10th interior :??:

I have a set of door panel inserts that I would sell pretty cheap that you can paint to see how you like it. pm me for further.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
well, i think the interior paint looks good, but its just way tooo much for me. like a few have said, it borderlines richerish. but, hey, to each thier own. the only thing i have done to the interior is add the sos gauge pod, and these custom made svt door inserts...

2214964073_0517e2b034_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread