Post your INTERIOR (esp. aftermarket parts)

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
forcedLX said:
damn thats a good idea!! did that just bolt up? where did you search for the console?
Thanks. It does bolt right up, you have to re-use the foglight harness that comes on your original console because the fittings on the 99up consols don't fit. Got it off e-bay for $35 or something like that. www.50resto.com sells the paint.

98cobra snake said:
What kind of shift knob is that if you don't mind me asking?
It's an MRT knob. www.mustangracing.com[/

Last edited:

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
GOT GAUGES?? You trying to make the next "Back to the future car"? lol jk..I like your setup, Im sure no one fuggs with u at night, think there running a jet engine..

blake

Hehehe...Back to the Future...I like that. :) It does look sweet at night, but I have a kill switch for the aftermarket gauges when the police pull up beside me.

Actually, I just really like the look of the pillar gauge, and when I added my blower, I needed the fp and boost gauges for info. so it was either the dash pod, or the dual speedo bezel, and I liked the look of the dash pod better.

Overkill, perhaps a bit, but I like it, and hey, it is not suppose to be an average looking car...that was not my goal when modding it for "show".

Thanks for the compliments, and constructive comments guys.

~Darren

Blown_'93

Established Member
alanw6 said:
I've got plenty more, including a lot of fiberglass work for the audio system in my 92 LX. I can post those if you want to see them, but I know there aren't too many fox body guys on here.

Alan :beer:

I beg your pardon!!!! LOL

For all the Fox Body's :rockon: :rockon: Long live the Fox!!

untitled_resize1.jpg

untitled_resize.jpg

Picture_034_resize.jpg

Last edited:

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
100_0134a.jpg

100_0132a.jpg

100_0131a.jpg

My stereo. I have the finished black bezel that borders the deck, I just havent taken a pic yet.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
OK, well then here's some for our beloved fox bodies! This is my own car, a 92 LX 5.0 with a few custom interior mods.

One-off gauge pods and a custom dash kit for my CD player and signal processors (EQ and crossover):

radio_area.jpg

Ashtray switch plate for various functions in the stereo and line lock:

fox_ashtray_switch_plate.jpg

Fiberglass/vinyl lower door pods to replace the old map pockets and stock speaker grills and make room for MB Quart 6.5" components:

passenger_door_final.jpg

A pair of classic Phoenix Gold amps, turned upside down to show the guts under smoked plexiglass, and a single JL Audio 12W6v2, all under a false floor:

finished_hatch.jpg

One last one, not in my fox, but a custom "gauge cage" I built from fiberglass for a good friend in MA. It's been photographed for 5.0 Magazine, so hopefully you'll see this pic again sometime soon. It's a hell of car!

interior.jpg

Gotta love those foxes!

Last edited:

supercoolsix

Established Member
thanks everyone for ur posts... i knew everyone here has sweeeeet interiors.. im glad i started this post.. i just wish i had a camera to take pics of my interior.... STOCK! hahaha..

thanks everyone! :rockon: :rockon:

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
very nice

Very nice interiors!!!
loving seeing the new ideas from "The Gauge Pod Guy" keep those pictures and ideas coming

Jon,,

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
87whitevert said:
Very nice interiors!!!
loving seeing the new ideas from "The Gauge Pod Guy" keep those pictures and ideas coming

Jon,,

Thanks Jon. I've got many more ideas, some of which I'm really excited about, but finding the time to make them a reality is my challenge. I'm going to continue to take on custom projects on a case-by-case basis, and I'll post em!

01vert

Established Member
98slowbra nice kick panels, I like the trunk, only took up a little room and looks factory. Did you ever think of stretching vinyl over the stock door openings?

VN!

Fordy

Established Member
I'm computer illiterate and can't resize a picture, I'll be surprised if this pic even comes up :)
system_by_FreeUploadsMan.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread