Post your INTERIOR (esp. aftermarket parts)

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
screaminr1 said:
interior32lc.jpg

gauges6ey.jpg

interior56xd.jpg

interior10so.jpg

I want that gauge cluster. Is it super bright at night and can you get it in different colors, like blue or red?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
2ndtime04 said:
I want that gauge cluster. Is it super bright at night and can you get it in different colors, like blue or red?
It's part of the Luner Series so it will be green or " Electro-Luminescent" at night.

screaminr1

Established Member
2ndtime04 said:

Yeah, it's like a green color and it is very bright. I wired it to my dim controler so I can turn it down but it's still hella bright. Autometer does not offer any other colors or clusters at this time.

Matt94GT

Established Member
parts_123.jpg

DSC00290-vi.jpg

I really like those, where are you guys getting them, or are you making them your self? Care to make me some $$$ :).

Also now that I see more of the center clock pods Im liking them more. I got two gauges to install I bought a full length dual pillar pod but im thinking the clock will look a lot cleaner...what are you opnions on this???

MonkeysL

Established Member
Matt94GT said:
parts_123.jpg

DSC00290-vi.jpg

I really like those, where are you guys getting them, or are you making them your self? Care to make me some $$$ :).

Also now that I see more of the center clock pods Im liking them more. I got two gauges to install I bought a full length dual pillar pod but im thinking the clock will look a lot cleaner...what are you opnions on this???

+1, those look awesome :rockon:

white98snake

Established Member
SilverStallion said:
Here are a few interior accents from my GT...
Autometer Gauges, Retro Rings, Steeda/MGW Billet Accessories, and Mystic Paint Accent on bezels...
DSC00641-vi.jpg

InteriorGreen-vi.jpg

Custom billet door panels...

~Darren

wat did u use to mount ur tach like that ????????

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I just install some Corbeau GTS II seats, new carpet,floormats and a cd player with speakers...will post them soon....waiting on friends camera...

JSHTROD

Established Member
WydOpen said:
Currently trying to figure out how to swap out the manual HVAC controls to EATC in my Saleen...

EATC.jpg

Okay... That is completely SICK! How did you do it? Does the HVAC work fine?

I sooo want to do this!

Users who are viewing this thread