Post your Tattoos.. Here's my new one !

xKingCobra03

Established Member
Picture.jpg

deadly97snake

Established Member
Deadley97snake...
Can you post some pics of your back piece when its done?
That had to be expensive?! Mine was $400.I gave a $50 tip....What do ya'll usually tip
a tattoo artists? Was my fifty dollar tip too much or to little? Whats the norm?
Thanks!

my back will cost around 400-500 after all is said and done. i friend does them so thats why i have so many, he hooks me up on the pricing. but i will definatley post pics of when its dont. thats for the compliments to, a lot of people dont appreciate the style i like lol

whi tri

Established Member
I love the skull picks. I am looking to get my leg done but I want a huge skull with fire all around it from my knee down. I currently half to half sleevesa and chest peices. All asian thou

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
10 dollar tattoo day? Sorry dude, but that has to be one of the worst tattoos I have ever seen. But if you like it, then hey thats all that matters.

Your sir are a homo. Leave those opinions to yourself. Lets talk shit about something the guy likes and is perminant:<. Its not like if you talk shit about his car. he can change that, for example your car is cool except for the douche that drives it. See that can be changed.

Last edited:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Graffiti styled 3D Cross
tattoo2.jpg

2 pics of the same tattoo...the word LIFE in graffiti in rememberance of my friends the died in a car accident.
mynewtat-1.jpg

My Guardian Angel
tattooshaded1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread