Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
i got this one back in february-
45659271bx9.jpg

Dude that is hugeee

vicious781

Former Army Brat
Established Member
Your sir are a homo. Leave those opinions to yourself. Lets talk shit about something the guy likes and is perminant:<. Its not like if you talk shit about his car. he can change that, for example your car is cool except for the douche that drives it. See that can be changed.

Whatever. People post their tats here are going to get opinions, good and bad. I never said he's a douche for getting it. I even said if he likes it than thats all that matters. And you can change a tat, with money of course. So that makes you a homo for flying off the handle. Why are YOU getting so mad about it? It isn't even your tattoo. And as a matter of fact, the driver of my car happens to be a proud American soldier, not some stuck up know it all trailblazer driving douchebag. :beer:

TheBigEdbosky

no... but your mom does
Established Member

hey bro nice tattoo. don't let the pud whackers get ya down. first of all the design is a simple design to begin with. yeah you can enhance it with more colors an shading to give it depth and dimension but the straight foward approach is nice, simple and effective. the guy who did it did a respectable job. it has nice consistnet lines (meaning they don't varry in width thin to thick ) the colors are nice and solid as well. the placement is done properly too, it flows well with your arms contour and faces the correct direction. last but not least the change that you did make on the design, the flames of the back of his head are done well, their tails flow good and don't look like spaggetti blowing in the wind.
sooo, to say 10dollar tattoo day....shut up dude!!! i understand you may not like it. but, (and thats a big but) there is alot more to getting tattoed than meets the eye. oh, and you probably mistook the woodpecker for the thrush woodpecker logo and not been able to identify it as clay smith's logo.

J

Janstang

Here's the one I got over Labor Day, also my first..

Last edited by a moderator:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
10 dollar tattoo day? Sorry dude, but that has to be one of the worst tattoos I have ever seen. But if you like it, then hey thats all that matters.

lol! I suppose if the guy liks it than to each thier own. But it seriously looks like it could have been a temporary tatoo you get at Kmart.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Your sir are a homo. Leave those opinions to yourself. Lets talk shit about something the guy likes and is perminant:<. Its not like if you talk shit about his car. he can change that, for example your car is cool except for the douche that drives it. See that can be changed.

If you post a pic of a tatoo or anything in the pics and vids section its up for peoples opinions. Like it or not. Yea he put something on his body that is permanent. So does that mean that we should all cater to his feelings and pretend to like it?! NO! I will say to each their own but I do not like it. And that is my opinion. I have my right to my own opinion. And the fact that you want to cater to his feelings and that we should all only give positive feedback makes you a hippie homo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread