Pottsy Rims?

CobraBallz97

Established Member
i like them a lot. good thing you went with the staggered look with the deep dish in the rear, that looks hot. im thinking of getting a set of deep dish bullits with black center and polished lips.

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Your car looks badass still!! ~ just liked the Saleens better (I just love the chrome!)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
It's official... Pottsy's car = teh SeX.

Anyone out there have any chrome FR500s yet? Speifically on Pacific Green...?

pottsy

Established Member
Thanks for the feeback guys, good or bad...I appreciate the comments. It's more of a love/hate look than the Saleens which generally everyone liked. I do want to say that these pics in NO WAY do the car justice. There was never much response to the Saleen combo I had on there until I got good pics--I feel these wheels will have much of the same response: once I get good pics, a few of you might change your mind. Or not. haha...

Anyway, as for smoked headlights are concerned...I'm going to pass right now until there is a set that comes out that is styled JUST like the Cobra headlights (not the "euro ultra clears"). There will likely be tail light tint done on the car pretty soon, though.

Bliss--I'm still running 265/35/18 and 285/35/18 Nitto 555's. The 10 inchers fit well on the 285 tire, but they will be exchanged for some DR's here before too long.

Black96SVT-- The drop is well over 2" all around from Eibach sportlines w/o the isolators.

Good, new pics will be up soon in the pics buffet once I get back from this Tulsa shelby meet/show...

:beer:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
thanks for the reply pottsy, i was looking to do the FR500s 18x9 all around or the 10th Ann rims 17x9 all around (only 17x9) and am dropping the car, it wont be as low as yours but do/did you have any clearance issues?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
pottsy said:
Alright guys...here are the pics. The car was dirty, couldn't get to a good location, etc. but these pics will work for the time being. Overall I like the change, it's a lot different but IMO the look is incredible, especially in person....anyway, hope you guys enjoy:

fr500.jpg

1fr500.jpg

3fr500.jpg

4fr500.jpg

My set up will be the same with a cobra r or 00r hood. Also, thanks for the new desk top Pottsy and for making up my mind on my car!! now, which hood?

Babbit

Established Member
Pottsy...

Where did you get the dip dish one's from?

BTW, I think the FR's look great on your car. (I might be a little partial to them ;-) )

The black with the polished lip is a great contrast with the white.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
They look O.K, but Chrome wheels just look better IMO'. You still got a great looking Cobra, can't beat White!! :thumbsup:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I've got to say, I have a lot of respect for you to have the balls to change a look that literally everyone liked. It seems like too many people these days forget what it is to be an individual and do what they like, rather they do what will be accepted by the majority.

Props to you man :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread