Pour some out for the Choco Taco

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The Klondike Choco Taco has been discontinued. PS "Klondike Choco Taco" is also how Jill Biden refers to half black/half Mexicans that live in Alaska.

ToddW702

Established Member
I’ve never had one. Doesn’t look good to me. Do people eat these things? I can’t remember seeing one for sale since I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve never had one. Doesn’t look good to me. Do people eat these things? I can’t remember seeing one for sale since I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

What doesn't look good about it?
It's a taco shaped ice cream cone with Vanilla ice cream inside, and dipped in chocolate.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
They're always soggy or stale or something

Rather have a Drumstick
Agreed. Seems like the shell is always chewy. That being said I did have to get some for my kids a while back because they had no idea what they were.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
oe.jpg

projectslideway

Established Member
They used to sell these at a Taco Bell in Frederick, MD in the late 90s/early 2000s. Had their own little Choco Taco display freezer on the counter. Not sure if corporate knew about it...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd never heard of it, either. I've occasionally grabbed a box of Klondike bars, and they're pretty good. The Choco Taco looks tasty, but I guess I'll never know how good it is/was.

robvas

Established Member
The ice cream inside a Klondike is amazing

Also the Oreo ice cream bars are rediculous as are snickers and Twix ice cream bars

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
They used to sell these at a Taco Bell in Frederick, MD in the late 90s/early 2000s. Had their own little Choco Taco display freezer on the counter. Not sure if corporate knew about it...
Didn't they originate at taco bell and then Klondike bought the rights to them after taco bell stopped?

Users who are viewing this thread