Powder coating

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Does anybody in MACA do powder coating? If not who are you using to get stuff done. I want to do my cam covers and maybe my intake and tb adapter.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Someone just posted about someone in VA that does it about a month ago. I'm sure they will chime in.

TRBO VNM

I have a place about 15min south of me. not much help for those of you farther north, but they do great work and a lot for government, so they are very good quality. I know there is a place up by dhenderson/svtorange as well and from the pics of Don's engine bay, it looks pretty damn nice. I paid $200 for my valve covers to be done, which was a bit more than normal because of the coating I had done.

Chris@BAP

Established Member
Hey Jason what was that places name... ships marine or something like that I spoke to them and they were fairly priced.

TRBO VNM

Hey Jason what was that places name... ships marine or something like that I spoke to them and they were fairly priced.

I believe it is Ship Point Machine. yeah, great guys to deal with. I did a search for them and there was a website that a lot of people complimented them. so far they have done my valve covers, john's strut tower bar(the one that moved down to NC with the 99/01 cobra/vortech) and they did my canton oil pan, which I will have up for sale.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
I have a place about 15min south of me. not much help for those of you farther north, but they do great work and a lot for government, so they are very good quality. I know there is a place up by dhenderson/svtorange as well and from the pics of Don's engine bay, it looks pretty damn nice. I paid $200 for my valve covers to be done, which was a bit more than normal because of the coating I had done.

This is the guy's that did my work... He is right around the corner from you

http://www.eastcoastpowdercoating.com/

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
EDITED - HAD IT WRONG LOL

Ah Yes - 2bscrewed Had some wheels powdercoated chrome. Send him a PM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread