Powdercoat valve covers for mystichrome

mysticchrome04

Established Member
Anyone powdercoat covers for a mystichrome cobra. What is closest color to this color in powder coat. Or should I just paint em.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I knew one guy that could do a decent powder coat. I only know of two sets he did though. He kind of fell of the face of the earth afterwards. I think at this point painting is going to be your best bet.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Go on Prismatic Powders site and look around. You can order color samples and choose the best match. Then you need to find a PC to apply it or do it yourself. I find 99% of PC’s use prismatic powders. They are top notch.

This looks very close…. Order a sample swatch and see if you like it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Go on Prismatic Powders site and look around. You can order color samples and choose the best match. Then you need to find a PC to apply it or do it yourself. I find 99% of PC’s use prismatic powders. They are top notch.

I wonder if you can mix some green in there to get the full range?

03' White Snake

Established Member
I wonder if you can mix some green in there to get the full range?
Good question for a professional. They sell all kinds of clears with sparkles, metallics, and effects that might offer the green tint too.

I’ve only mixed powder coat once, and it wasn’t like mixing paint. It doesn’t dilute and mix uniformly. It had darker “patches” I would call it.

I mixed a bronze and funky charcoal color I had. Ended up doing my golf cart rims with it because the color wasn’t what I wanted and I don’t really care what the golf cart rims looked like, better than rusty peeling white hahaha.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse

Wow that looks spot on lol

Users who are viewing this thread