Powerball Pool?

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I picked up $60 worth. I know the odds are practically nil, but damn the party I’d throw if I Won a fraction of the Powerball winnings…

Saleen498

Established Member
I'm in if no winner tonight as well

So I told the bitch
"A 10mm socket is small too. But name what tool that gets more use? I mean, when you can find it"

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Absolutely, too late for tonight though. Count me in on the next one, what buy price in you after???

Any number of tickets per person counts as one share for that person. Most guys just put one ticket in. Be surprised if it doesn't go tonight.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Funny how if you are the sole winner of the 1.9 billion you only end up with about a third of that if you take the lump sum and then pay the taxes.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Funny how if you are the sole winner of the 1.9 billion you only end up with about a third of that if you take the lump sum and then pay the taxes.

It’s not that complicated.

~930 million cash in the jackpot
~24% federal tax
Minus state and local.

Probably get around 500-600 million.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
7: 59 am 11/08/2022,......................still no results, something about ( 1 ) state having issues reporting ticket sales results, which held up the numbers being drawn..

VegasMichael

Established Member
7: 59 am 11/08/2022,......................still no results, something about ( 1 ) state having issues reporting ticket sales results, which held up the numbers being drawn..
I wonder if it is NY. Only saying that because yesterday afternoon I was in the store and a lady was buying tickets and the clerk said there was something wrong with the machine and she would have to enter the lady's number choices manually.

FWIW: I would seriously contemplate taking the annuity over the lump sum.

Users who are viewing this thread