"Powered by Ford" Alum. Coil Covers

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
This will entertain you. Start at the bottom. Below was his response.

You need to go sit and in corner and think about your email responses before you send them. I asked you a simple question and simple response would have been appropriate. You need to get off your high horse and come down to the real world, you are a jack ass plain and simple. I did not pay through my paypal account like the other guy did. I will be keeping and eye on this and if both post to my account I will be filing a dispute against you. Here is a final tip, find another profession because you suck at this.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 3:28:
Subject: Re: BuyFordRacing Order UpdateMY MESSAGE

If you would have read page 2 of the link I sent you I wouldn't have to spend my time typing this reply. When the address does not match the card we are given an option to override the AVS. We do not do that. Your credit card has a hold on the $39 and will automatically roll off within 2-4 days. We tried your card TWICE. It worked ONCE and this is how many of your dollars we have $39. This is as polite as I can be. Had YOU not put the address in the wrong place we would not be wasting these minutes of our lives.
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 3:13:53 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: BuyFordRacing Order Update

My card was charged twice for $39.00, has a refund been issued?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread delivers.. Win:rockon:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Hmmmm, I just went to their site and can't find them either.

Maybe the BFR rep will chime in and post what's up.

The only other coil covers I see are the "Powered by SVT" from the GT500, cost $110.00

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
They are discontinued nationwide...and only a handful of dealers in the country still has them available.

Anyone interested, pm me for details.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
good service here as well.. Mine came in super fast.

My buddy just ordered at 90 LMAF and it came in super fast as well. No issues with seller from me!

But damn I'm glad I got my coil covers... they are sweet on powder coated black!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
well just got an email from Holcomb, they refunded my payment. I called them and was told they are discontinued that they couldnt get them anymore, bummer. I will say that the guy i spoke to at Holcomb was super nice and didnt treat me like dirt.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
well just got an email from Holcomb, they refunded my payment. I called them and was told they are discontinued that they couldnt get them anymore, bummer. I will say that the guy i spoke to at Holcomb was super nice and didnt treat me like dirt.

Probably b/c you put the correct addresses for billing and shipping. :banana:

buyfordracing

Established Member
I was just going to say I'll bet you 10 sets of coil covers that if you went to your online statement that the $52 charge will still be on there and the $52 credit will not show up for days. Maybe you should threaten them to post something negative about them if the credit doesn't show online by 1pm cst.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I was just going to say I'll bet you 10 sets of coil covers that if you went to your online statement that the $52 charge will still be on there and the $52 credit will not show up for days. Maybe you should threaten them to post something negative about them if the credit doesn't show online by 1pm cst.

They actually just never charged my card in the first place since they were discontinued.

brisk_tea

Established Member
Got mine today from buyfordracing...

thanks for honoring the $39 deal...

Definately look a lot nicer in person than my stock "powered by SVT" ones...

buyfordracing

Established Member
They actually just never charged my card in the first place since they were discontinued.

"well just got an email from Holcomb, they refunded my payment." from your earlier post.

Guess you're getting paid to not get the covers . We'd be out of business if we refunded peoples payments whose card was never charged.

Users who are viewing this thread