Powerlease Option For Sale

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
I Am Selling My Powerlease Option. I Should Have Option First Part Of Week.......Options Can Be Transferred Only Once....I Have One agreement With My Local Dealer To order car at MSRP......I Am Also Working With 2 Other Dealers To Get Pricing Below MSRP.....please PM If You Are Interested....I Have Not Set Pricing And Won't Until I See If Powerlease Cars Will Be Early Delivery......You Can Submit An Offer, Or I Will Get Back To You When I Receive The Option Packet For Details on Transfer (SVT will be handling transfer of options and will issue transferee a new Option to take to dealer for order placement....

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Powerlease

FBMphil said:
Pretty funny how you bitch about the delay so much then turn around and sell it.

It isn't funny at all....If you had read my most recent posts, you would understand why many of the Powerlease holders are not going to be taking delivery......Oh by the way, if you would like to purchase the option, I will make sure to price it out of your reach........

drmustang

Banned
1993cobramustan said:
It isn't funny at all....If you had read my most recent posts, you would understand why many of the Powerlease holders are not going to be taking delivery......Oh by the way, if you would like to purchase the option, I will make sure to price it out of your reach........

There is some real arrogance here. You really don't know exactly what you are trying to sell. There is no logical reason why anyone would would pay you for a piece of paper. I can wait and likely buy the car cheaper without paying you a dime. You can wipe your butt with your option.

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
DRMUSTANG......Based on your response and the vast amount of intelligence you bring to the discussion of the Powerlease Program.....I don't think I can adequately respond to your most intelligent remarks.....I am just not bright enough..........

Last edited:

drmustang

Banned
1993cobramustan said:
DRMUSTANG......Based on your response and the vast amount of intelligence you bring to the discussion of the Powerlease Program.....I don't think I can adequately respond to your most intelligent remarks.....I am just not bright enough..........

With respect, You must know that you do not know how this will ultimately be handled and therefore do not know exactly what you are attempting to sell. Anyone that would pay you anything for this at this time is a fool. It is common sense and no more complicated than that.

Three Cobras

Established Member
Dr -
93 is selling a guaranteed car and the ability to negotiate with any dealer to deliver it. I have used this to negotiate X-plan on a car to be delivered in the first batch (July?). How many fools have that?

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
drmustang said:
With respect, You must know that you do not know how this will ultimately be handled and therefore do not know exactly what you are attempting to sell. Anyone that would pay you anything for this at this time is a fool. It is common sense and no more complicated than that.

With respect.....every new car launch in automotive history results in cars being sold at MSRP or above MSRP......If you were an option holder, and you decided for whatever reasons, not to take the car....and found that your option was worth at least 5-25K dollars to someone who wanted the car badly enough, and DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE EXTRA COST!!!!!!!! WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THE OPTION FOR FREE??????????????? I DON'T KNOW WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON, BUT THIS IS THE GOOD OLD CAPITALIST USA......

Last edited:

drmustang

Banned
1993cobramustan said:
With respect.....every new car launch in automotive history results in cars being sold and MSRP or above MSRP......If you were an option holder, and you decided for whatever reasons, not to take the car....and found that your option was worth at least 5-25K dollars to someone who wanted the car badly enough, and DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE EXTRA COST!!!!!!!! WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THE OPTION FOR FREE??????????????? I DON'T KNOW WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON, BUT THIS IS THE GOOD OLD CAPITALIST USA......

Your "option" is now worth $5,000-$25,000?

Scan it and post it. It would be nice to see what we are buying.

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
drmustang said:
Your "option" is now worth $5,000-$25,000?

Scan it and post it. It would be nice to see what we are buying.
You know, DR....you are an idiot.....if you pull your head out of your ass....and read about the Powerlease Option Program, and the Transfer of the Option to purchase....you wouldn't keep making these really stupid statements.....Or better yet, call 877-837-2582 Powerlease Program Headquarters and they will enlighten you......They have a special person that handles special people like you....dumbshit......

Last edited:

Tank5879

Established Member
This is a useless thread. you guys should move your pissing contest elsewhere.

drmustang

Banned
1993cobramustan said:
You know, DR....you are an idiot.....if you pull your head out of your ass....and read about the Powerlease Option Program, and the Transfer of the Option to purchase....you wouldn't keep making these really stupid statements.....Or better yet, call 877-837-2582 Powerlease Program Headquarters and they will enlighten you......They have a special person that handles special people like you....dumbshit......

Call me an idiot, call me anything you desire. I'm not offended.

You have posted all over this forum about this Powerlease Option. You have stated that this is not working out the way you expected and how "F----d-up the whole situation is and how poorly Ford is handling the matter. You have obviously had enough nonsense and are looking to sell your problem to someone else dumb enough to get themselves into the jackpot that you now find yourself in. Good Luck my friend.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
1993cobramustan said:
With respect.....every new car launch in automotive history results in cars being sold at MSRP or above MSRP......If you were an option holder, and you decided for whatever reasons, not to take the car....and found that your option was worth at least 5-25K dollars to someone who wanted the car badly enough, and DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE EXTRA COST!!!!!!!! WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THE OPTION FOR FREE??????????????? I DON'T KNOW WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON, BUT THIS IS THE GOOD OLD CAPITALIST USA......
LOL, now thats funny! only a total idiot would pay that much for this little ol' piece of paper. you know why? it totally defeats the purpose. if there is that chance that you could get $5k off MSRP with this piece of paper(i dont see it being that powerful) and you bought it off of someone else for $5k then what exactly did you gain? you could have just as easily found an MSRP dealer. sure, this gets you the car immidiately but im pretty damn sure that everyone that doesnt want to pay over MSRP can wait. im sorry but it is NOT worth THAT much. besides, you could be a great friend and give it to a good buddy that wants the car, or give it to a family memeber as a gift or something. selling it just seems REALLY selfish.

Three Cobras

Established Member
Just the facts -
The Powerlease letter indicates Ford has that individual listed as one of the Powerlease holders which entitles the holder to:
- A guaranteed vehicle not counted against any dealer's allocation. Some dealers see this as a car they would not sell otherwise since you can take the option to any dealer. Some dealers, therefore, are willing to negotiate a price for this 'extra' vehicle that is less than what they are getting for their allocation cars.
- Priority scheduling which means it will be one of the first cars produced. I interpret this to mean somewhere in the first five hundred from what I've been told.
- This option can be transferred once by the original PL holder. Whatever he gets for it is his business. He just has to tell the Program folks what name to use instead of his.
What is this so-called paper worth? Your call. For someone 'late to the party' it could be worth a lot.
Any Powerlease holders who want to talk to a dealer to negotiate a price, PM me. I get no cut. But, in my opinion, if you pay MSRP or over you are not hitting on all cylinders.

drmustang

Banned
ShelbyGuy said:
there's a bunch of these on ebay
Look at the bid histories on the ones with big #s. A bunch of guys with no track record out bidding themselves to raise the price. Be carefull what you believe. There are more scams and dirty tricks on Ebay than you can imagine.

The high bids on these "options" range from 570-15,100. What does that tell you?

Mach1Fun

Established Member
Wow... lots of flamers on this board. That is too bad. If you flamers all knew what 1993CobraMustang has gone through, trying to get that 'little piece of paper' over the last 2 years - both for himself and the other 250 SVT PowerLeasers that Ford has broken every promise to - maybe you would mellow out.

Instead, you make comments on a program you do not even understand.
'Three Cobras' has it exactly right: That piece of paper is GOLD. 1) You get a Shelby. Period. 2) It will be one of the first built. 3) Some people, like myself, will sell the Shelby at a huge discount because this 'crappy little piece of paper' gives me, the dealer, an extra car that does not go against my allotment of 3-4 Shelbys. 4) The person who buys this Option from 1993 CobraMustang will save $1000s in taxes & registration. Let me add that: 5) if you have a dealer giving you one of his Shelbys at MSRP without that 'worthless piece of paper', you are way too important to be posting flames here. :fm:

Jon

(old enough to figure out a flame icon, yet too new to know how to make all those cool photos & thingys that go here)

Users who are viewing this thread