Prayers Needed for Two Brothers In Blue

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Two of our officers were shot today. One a 5 yr officer, Daniel Clark. I know him well and he is known as "Buckethead". He is married and an expected father soon. He was shot two times in his vest and once is his facial area..thankfully, the third was a glancing shot. He is expected to leave the hospital within a few days.

Sgt Mickey Hutchens. a 27 yr vet, father of two daughters and expected to retire in 16 months. Shot in the face and the bullitt stopped in his brain. He is in stable condition...the outcome is in Gods hands. Sgt Hutchens was my supervisor up until a year ago when I came off of patrol.

Here is one of the links to the media.

Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Burlington, NC Local News and Weather - WXII12 Piedmont Triad

Swaie

Established Member
Heavenly father keep your hedge of protection around those that protect us. Amen.

Bluebullit

Established Member
I hope the man upstairs is looking out for them and ill be praying for them as well! keep us updated

LC281

Established Member
my prayers go out to both officers and i will def keep the sgt in my prayers throughout the days to come

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Thanks to all. I went to the hospital today. I saw Sgt Hutchens and to put in words what I felt is not possible. His wife was there holding his hand and I let him know we were behind him.

Also, Daniel is awake and talking. He is doing fair considering of the situation, both now and what he went through yesterday. His vest stopped two rounds and he was hit in the side of his head. I wont go into further details right now.

To see the families of these officers is tough, very tough. You really do not know what to say except you are here if they need anything. Knowing a possible outcome for Sgt Hutchens makes things nearly impossible to think about.

I will say this department has pulled together, like most departments, and continue to go out and do the job.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
very sad. my brother is a State Trooper so these things hit close to home. Will keep them and their families in my prayers.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
you got the prayers of the Northwest Medical Center Emergency Room for them. we are all praying for both of them please keep me posted through PM.

rubber duck

Established Member
Can't put into words what I feel about those guys, even not knowing them. Praying for full recoveries for both brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread