Prayers Needed for Two Brothers In Blue

musclefan21

Established Member
the officers and their families will be in my prayers.

so the other officer in stable condition with a bullet in his brain? can a person ever be the same even if they live after that?

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
I,ll let you make your own decision on that. My first reply would be no, but being I do not know much about it, anything is possible. I have personally known someone that had massive head injuries and was not expected to live more than 24 hours. Today, though not the same, he is living a great life with his family. Miracles happen and I am praying for one in this case.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
God Bless and God Speed on their recovery. That brings back a lot of memories of my own LODI.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
I just got home from working off duty at Baptist[they hire us 4p-4a 7 days a week for the er] Sgt Hutchens family members are sleeping on the floor, blow up mattresses and make shift cots. They will not leave and I completely understand that. So many people, not just from our city, have sent cards, flowers,food out the ying yang and wishes for a full recovery. That in itself is enough to make me want to put on the uniform tomorrow and go out to continue to do this job. Its very unfortunate it takes a tragedy such as this to see this appreciation, but we do not do it for that reason alone.

Thank you again for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread