Pre Approved Mod Money.

Deranged2013

Established Member
Well the wife and I did pretty good on our tax returns this years and of course we are spending most of it on bills, moving expenses, and a vacation. Suprisingly she offered the remaining amount to spend on the mistress. God bless her, she actually understands me. LOL. The mods that I know I am going to add are the MGW Shifter, JPC clutch line kit, UCA and LCAs. I've heard enough good reviews on the clutch line and MGW, so that is the easy part. I need help with the control arms! Of course I want the best of both worlds, hoping to find a set that completely stops wheels hop and doesn't add noise and vibration. I was looking at Steeda's Billet LCAs. Does anyone have experience with this set up? I will be adding a SC soon so I have to keep that in mind also. Any help, will be much appreciated.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
You really can go wrong with BMR

Their Relocation Brackets are top notch and the strongest on the market.

I can get you everything other then the MGW so we can put a package deal together!

ViciousJay

Established Member
i swear im marrying the wrong women! :nonono: thats just awesome she takes joy in seeing you happy

Deranged2013

Established Member
i swear im marrying the wrong women! :nonono: thats just awesome she takes joy in seeing you happy

I am lucky. She is very understanding. She enjoys the car also and likes what I've done so far, although the recent upgrades did scare her a bit. Post adrenaline rush, she said she loved it! LOL. :rockon:She helped me with the data-logging.

Deranged2013

Established Member

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
get the ROUSH UCA its the only that doesnt add NVH, all the the Rest will. no was around it. BMR an steeda both make good LCA.

11dsgGT

Established Member
You can always get whatever your want and add some sound deadener. Thats what I did and it turned out better than stock, with poly bushings. I only get a thud from the crappy driveshaft every once and a while, but thats about it.

I went with BMR. Their parts are really nice and I can get them in Red!

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Well the wife and I did pretty good on our tax returns this years and of course we are spending most of it on bills, moving expenses, and a vacation. Suprisingly she offered the remaining amount to spend on the mistress. God bless her, she actually understands me. LOL. The mods that I know I am going to add are the MGW Shifter, JPC clutch line kit, UCA and LCAs. I've heard enough good reviews on the clutch line and MGW, so that is the easy part. I need help with the control arms! Of course I want the best of both worlds, hoping to find a set that completely stops wheels hop and doesn't add noise and vibration. I was looking at Steeda's Billet LCAs. Does anyone have experience with this set up? I will be adding a SC soon so I have to keep that in mind also. Any help, will be much appreciated.

I have a MGW shifter, JPC clutch line, steeda billet lower rear control arms with spherical bearings, and steeda's adjustable upper control arm with mount.

I'm happy with it

Deranged2013

Established Member
I have a MGW shifter, JPC clutch line, steeda billet lower rear control arms with spherical bearings, and steeda's adjustable upper control arm with mount.

I'm happy with it

Looks like I'm on the right path then. Think I got it narrowed down to Bmr or Steeda lowers and Roush or Steeda upper.

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member

I'm happy with it

I have the same set with the exception of the JPC clutch lne. I love the MGW SHIFTER and I have had no problems withe the Steeda upper and lower control arms. I also use their Ultra - lite springs. :beer:

GT915

Established Member
I just added the BMR stuff and it is just as quiet and smooth as it was before I installed it. I had J&M control arms on my last stang and I liked the way they worked but they were so noisy that I considered putting the stockers back on.

Deranged2013

Established Member
Getting good reviews on BMR. I checked out their site and the LCAs look really good. I like that they have grease fittings to help keep the noise levels down. Thanks for everyone's input so far.

Users who are viewing this thread