Precision Fab - No Response

Secesh

Established Member
For that kind of service you should be getting the tank AND a refund.

SC2003

Banned
When I have been down to his shop I have seen he has been really busy making the tanks and waiting on the caps to come in. Trust me he is workin' on get them out!

As for me I am walkin' in there for mine to be swapped out this weekend.
I have seen the dyno results with his tank and I love it.

WDW MKR

Established Member
SC2003 said:
When I have been down to his shop I have seen he has been really busy making the tanks and waiting on the caps to come in. Trust me he is workin' on get them out!

As for me I am walkin' in there for mine to be swapped out this weekend.
I have seen the dyno results with his tank and I love it.

He's obviously not working hard enough. We have guys waiting 3-4mo for their tank with no communication, while he charges them as soon as they order. That's bogus business practice.

SC2003

Banned
WDW MKR said:
He's obviously not working hard enough. We have guys waiting 3-4mo for their tank with no communication, while he charges them as soon as they order. That's bogus business practice.
I am sorry that has happend to these people but I do know he moved his shop and thats when he got backed up. :(

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
How much fluid should you fill these tanks with? I had it filled close to the top and came back from a drive and there was dried up fluid on my box!! I don't know if I overfilled it but it seems to be coming through the cap. I drained some but if it keeps leaking well I don't know if I'm even going to bother sending it back.. May just put the stock box back on

WDW MKR

Established Member
SC2003 said:
I am sorry that has happend to these people but I do know he moved his shop and thats when he got backed up. :(

Without any communication to his customers. I have no problem with someone getting backed up and having to slow business down. However, I do have a problem with that same person continuing to take orders and charge customers for goods not even made, let alone shipped out. I've been stuck in situations like this and it isn't fun.

lucafu1

Established Member
i cant believe people are sticking up for this guy. what he is doing is b.s.
get off his damn nuts already. if he took your money and gave you nothing would you say the same thing? shit i remember when lfp came out w/ there tank and everyone gave them shit. funny how shit changes

silvercoffin

Established Member
wow

Well at least I wasnt charged...yet... Im thinking about calling up my credit card company and telling them not to let any charges go through. I ordered 10 days ago. I specifically asked in jest...how many months it would take! I had not read this thread, but I just assumed after the MMFF Article that it would take a while. He (not sure if it was Eric or not) told me 3-4 days. I dont know if that meant out the door or to build it though..

I have since emailed pfab and no response.
Sucks when you read a glowing review about something in a "reputable" magazine Muscle mustang fast Fords.. and then this happens. If I had read this first I would not have ordered it at all. I was torn over spending so much on a tank...and a new clutch is in the near future...

I guess I'll wait a few more days before talking to my credit card company.

WDW MKR

Established Member
silvercoffin said:
Well at least I wasnt charged...yet... Im thinking about calling up my credit card company and telling them not to let any charges go through. I ordered 10 days ago. I specifically asked in jest...how many months it would take! I had not read this thread, but I just assumed after the MMFF Article that it would take a while. He (not sure if it was Eric or not) told me 3-4 days. I dont know if that meant out the door or to build it though..

I have since emailed pfab and no response.
Sucks when you read a glowing review about something in a "reputable" magazine Muscle mustang fast Fords.. and then this happens. If I had read this first I would not have ordered it at all. I was torn over spending so much on a tank...and a new clutch is in the near future...

I guess I'll wait a few more days before talking to my credit card company.

Keep in mind that magazine material is gathered months in advance of the actual issue release. That story may have been written long before he started screwing everyone. I laughed when I saw the story in there.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It took about 3 months for mine to come in. It is a very sweet piece, but I would not wait that long again.

FordFreak

Established Member
Last edited:

silvercoffin

Established Member

Yeah thanks for getting back to me.... now i feel bad.

Sorry about your accident. I'm glad you are ok and hope you feel 100% quick.

I'll keep waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread