Precision Fab - No Response

Doc

Established Member
Ga Terminator, I am gonna be going by his shop later. I pick his brain and try and see whats up for you.

Doc

Established Member
Ga Terminator, I went by the shop yesturday. I seen about 5 tanks that were completed minus caps. I then mentioned this thread to Eric and he told me that he has been having a extremely hard time getting caps for the past month. He told me he should hope to get a few of them by monday or tuesday. I'll stop by and double check it for you again and hopefully it gets shipped out for you man.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Doc,

Why doesn't he, as the business owner, inform us, the already paid cutomer about this? Why do you have to do it? What ever he says is a lie.

Last edited:

GA Terminator

Established Member
Doc said:
Ga Terminator, I went by the shop yesturday. I seen about 5 tanks that were completed minus caps. I then mentioned this thread to Eric and he told me that he has been having a extremely hard time getting caps for the past month. He told me he should hope to get a few of them by monday or tuesday. I'll stop by and double check it for you again and hopefully it gets shipped out for you man.

Thanks Doc for your help. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Doc

Established Member
utfan98 said:
Doc,

Why doesn't he, as the business owner, inform us, the already paid cutomer, about this? Why do you have to do it? What ever he says is a lie.

I can't really give you a reason. I am a customer of Eric's and kinda a friend since his shop is so close to work. I can tell you though he gets swamped with work and tends to overload himself. I have told him about this and he knows it. I know some of you don't want to hear this but Eric really is a standup guy and tries very hard to make everyone happy. He is a one man operation right now and is just trying his best. I know that some of you that have waited weeks even months don't want to hear that and I understand but rest assure he is no crook. Ga, if you want pm your name and I'll bug him till it gets done lol. :thumbsup:

02REDL

Established Member
I really want one of these, but I dont wanna go thru the BS these guys are! Its ashame they have to wait this long, but on the flip side it looks like a nice piece of work!

Last edited by a moderator:

DitchTehFish

Established Member
Yellow04Cobra said:
I really want one of these, but I dont wanna go thru the BS these guys are! Its ashame they have to wait this long, but on the flip side it looks like a nice piece of work!
You can go the LFP route, but it's not as high quality peice as PFab's. It might *look* the same in pics, but PFab's is better quality. I've seen them both side by side in person, the welds are much nicer on PFab's, along with cap, etc... :thumbsup:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
DitchTehFish said:
You can go the LFP route, but it's not as high quality peice as PFab's. It might *look* the same in pics, but PFab's is better quality. I've seen them both side by side in person, the welds are much nicer on PFab's, along with cap, etc... :thumbsup:

>IF<you can even get one from pfab. :nonono:

My LFP tank is beautiful and Mark didn't screw me around and lie to me for months on end.

Doc

Established Member
Larry, Ditch is pointing out quality of the product against each other not the customer service. I understand where your coming from though.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Yes his quality is very good, but cust. service = not so good. You tell me what spreads faster? I have a P-fab tank, I love it, I wish other people could get theres and love them too.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Doc said:
Larry, Ditch is pointing out quality of the product against each other not the customer service. I understand where your coming from though.

I understood. :beer: But the LFP tank is a quality piece also.

And guess what? You can even GET one. ;-)

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Zman04 said:
Did you guys pay by paypal? Or by credit card. I would call and dispute the charges. At this point it looks like he is out of business. I feel for all of you guys this sucks. This thread just became great advertising for LFP, that is for sure. The lack of communication is horriable with him. It just always seems like something is going on with this vendor. His excuse for all the delays with mine and others during that group buy was, He had a pallet of tanks fallover, then someone quit, and then etc. It was always something. Good luck!!!

I was in on the GP. It took FOREVER to get :nonono:

BLK04

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Try hitting him up for a discount due to looong wait? :shrug:

You cant get ahold of him. He doesn't anser the phone, return messages, or reply to e-mails. I had to threaten to file a false claim with my credit card to get a response from him. 3 months and 2 weeks tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread