Predator

veryorange

Established Member
Who has it? Do you like it? Is it easy to use? Worth the $400? I just want to get a feel out there.

chrisle7220

Established Member
well, I dont have it, but I will purchase it in the next few months. You can find em on ebay for about $320. Not bad if you ask me. Check out ebay tho for the best prices.

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
Have it....didn't like it at first because the A/F ratio was WAYYY off. Got a custom tune by RWTD....now I love it. :)

speedtigger

Established Member
If you buy it, just be aware, you will have to buy a custom tune for it. the factory predator tune is a mess.
however, companies like jlp, amazon and a few others give you free tunes with your purchase. with that being said i would stay away from the ebay thing. you'll spend the money you save on the tune you will need.:beer:

lifter213

Established Member
Originally posted by veryorange
How Does it work

You should try a search on here. There are many many threads about it. Or check out diablosports website. All your questions will be answered. :beer:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
top_search.gif

Screamn03

Snake In The Weeds
Established Member
I just got finished dynoing my car with one. I have the mods below and was able to modify the pulley tune (diablo's) to get an even 11.5A/F. I think the more modification you do the more you're gonna need a custom tune. Example-adjusting fuel all the same % (4-7K) kinda sucks to straighten the A/F out. This becomes more of a problem with more modifications. If you're gonna use diablo for tuning then get it because you'll need it later to install custom tunes. If they ever do this http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11009 you'll still need the predator. Just my 2cents.

ghostrydyr

Established Member
I don't have one anymore

because I'm running a mild pulley but I would buy it again from RWTD. James is just plain awesome on his tunes and a very nice guy to:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread