Established Member
It's really good price w that options.
Love mileage too
I never seen that low on my area mostly over 50k

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I think I'm going to wait for something more local or a grabber blue and black stripe car with recaros and SVTPP. I know the chances of finding exactly what i want are low but I'm not in any rush.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
whatever u chose do NOT buy any car site unseen..... ever! buy a plane ticket and go look at it or request a PPI (Pre Purchase Inspection) there a couple hundred dollars and done by an outside agency not affiliated with the dealer.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I think I'm going to wait for something more local or a grabber blue and black stripe car with recaros and SVTPP. I know the chances of finding exactly what i want are low but I'm not in any rush.
Not selling you mine! Lol. There is a Grabber Blue and Black stripe in the Market section. You will most likely have to travel for that Combo.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Not selling you mine! Lol. There is a Grabber Blue and Black stripe in the Market section. You will most likely have to travel for that Combo.

Yeah I’m willing to travel for that color combo, I've wanted one since they came out.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Bump for OP.

Any update? Did you check into this car?

The car actually sold a day or so after I made this thread.

The good news is I found one slightly more local that I have since purchased and drove it home last Saturday.

It’s a 2013 with SVTPP and Track Pack, currently at 6300 miles after the drive home.

df5d6dcdf7dff47e0c3ebd151f593a70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fearthesnake

Established Member
The car actually sold a day or so after I made this thread.

The good news is I found one slightly more local that I have since purchased and drove it home last Saturday.

It’s a 2013 with SVTPP and Track Pack, currently at 6300 miles after the drive home.

View attachment 1442337

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thats awesome and a great find. Enjoy that beast!

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Thanks, I'll only have a few more weeks to enjoy it before the weather gets crappy but I'll make the most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread