Pricing Help? OEM 17X9 Chrome 03-04 Cobra's With Center Caps

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
I have a set of almost perfect 03/04 Chrome Cobras I want to put up for sale with the SVT Center Caps. They have tires on them but they are old. What is the going price for a set of OEM Cobras? Is $700 too much? Hoping to sell locally. Thanks all for your help!!

wckdvnm

Established Member
Well I tried to sell my mint OEM chromes with new tires and couldn't even get $500. I'm like you thinking they should be worth more but I guess I'm wrong. :/

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
I sold a set of '03 satin faced OE rims for 400 with brand new junk tires. I would say $500 would be fair. $700 will make them a nice garage orniment for you.

joshcarp81

Established Member
I bought 4 oem reps last year 17x9 and 17x10. Figured I would have the tires removed and sell the wheels at least it would be cheaper if someone wanted them shipped. When I started looking to see what they were going for i decided to just box them back up in the boxes the new ones came in and stick em in the corner. I think the problem here is there are exact reps and are so inexpensive people will just go that route rather than pay a premium for oem.

Users who are viewing this thread