pro 5.0 shifter

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
I am having trouble with the search function it keeps timing out so I thought Id ask here. Does anyone know a link to a good video on instaling short shifter on the Cobra? I have a pro 5.0 sittig in the box and I need to get it in. I knw its cake but I just wanted to make sure Im not forgetting anything. I just recieved Bobs gaskets in the mail so Im ready to throw this thing in. Thanks.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I'd personally change the tranny fluid while you've got it out, since thats the fill point anyway. :beer:

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
Hey Justin. I cant decide on wheels. I may just get the stock 10.5s and good tires and call it a day. I lowered the car a few months back and am not hapy with the rear oftset at all. I was goin to get the AFS 18s, I have the money set aside for them. What do you think I should do? If I just get the 10.5 stockers I have more money for the new blower. I am buying a whipple this fall and doing all work over the winter so I have the car for the summer next year. I have corrected all paint issues and lowerd it with MM cc plates and welded in the subframe connectors. So I need to start the power mods. I have guages in the box and shifter in the box. I still have the predetor aslo. I havnt had much time to drive it working 65 hours a week. Help me decide on wheels!!

Jroc

Established Member
You should buy a Tri-Ax handle for your Pro 5.0 shifter.

The two go great together.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I went with the MGW adjustable shifter handle on my Pro 5.0 shifter.

-

Last edited:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Hey Justin. I cant decide on wheels. I may just get the stock 10.5s and good tires and call it a day. I lowered the car a few months back and am not hapy with the rear oftset at all. I was goin to get the AFS 18s, I have the money set aside for them. What do you think I should do? If I just get the 10.5 stockers I have more money for the new blower. I am buying a whipple this fall and doing all work over the winter so I have the car for the summer next year. I have corrected all paint issues and lowerd it with MM cc plates and welded in the subframe connectors. So I need to start the power mods. I have guages in the box and shifter in the box. I still have the predetor aslo. I havnt had much time to drive it working 65 hours a week. Help me decide on wheels!!

I'd DEFINITELY roll the 18" stockers!!!! Personally I'd like a set along with the wheels I got just to switch them out every now and then! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread