Prochamber is out.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Well pre-ordered mine today...this coupled with the bassani race axle backs is the plan so ill post videos as soon as it gets here in case anybody else was curious about this setup too

SicShelby09

Banned
Prochambers have the deepest sound of all the midpipes. They are known to really give you that low throaty sound to your exhaust. I would only use this with a chambered muffler. Use the X for the straight through resonators. I would get another prochamber in a second. I had one on my 04 cobra with the magnaflow catback. It was awesome.

This is the offroad prochamber and magnaflow catba - Car Videos on StreetFire

mikestoyz

Established Member
Judging with how deep my American Thunder System is with the stock H pipe and cats, I cant even imagine how deep that would be!

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
After countless youtube videos, Im more confused than ever on which axle back to go with...I think Im just going to stick with the Bassani's and see how they sound and if I dont like those then I guess Ill try the GT500 or Stainless Works retro chambered

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
i like the sound of all 3....prochamber is winning for me though...if it has better numbers then i will be buying a prochamber

Users who are viewing this thread