Procharged 01 cobra F/S

snake bite 03

50,400miles solid axle 4.10s upper/lower control arms strange shocks struts eibach springs BBK CC plates bump steer kit DFX clutch full exhaust auto meter phantom II guages AEM wide band P1SC intercooled powerpipe BA2400 MAF 39lnhr injectors svt focous pump sct tuner and more asking 14000 OBO.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Where the heck were you when I had to settle for my stupid 01 gt.

Good luck on the sale. That is a very clean cobra.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
can't expect to sell a car online making the buyer do all the work....your post doesn't excite, which is needed to buy a car.
you need to post pics which cause someone to visualize themselves in the car

snake bite 03

can't expect to sell a car online making the buyer do all the work....your post doesn't excite, which is needed to buy a car.
you need to post pics which cause someone to visualize themselves in the car

At 13k people should b all over it, all i should have to do is put it out there the car should sell itself because someone wants it not because i made you feel good about buying it.

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
At 13k people should b all over it, all i should have to do is put it out there the car should sell itself because someone wants it not because i made you feel good about buying it.

Came to check out due to S/C. No pics and dead link. Jump down a peg and post some pics.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member

you will see the cars that sell for top money are well documented and have a ton of pictures....they try to SELL the car not just put it online

snake bite 03

Im just going to keep and return it to mostly stock if no 1 jumped on it for 13k. The car is to clean and runs to good but its a time bomb with the blower and i rather not have the motor let go. Ill have the parts for sale or trade soon rather have the parts go to people who will get more use out of them, the car sits 95% of the year.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Im just going to keep and return it to mostly stock if no 1 jumped on it for 13k. The car is to clean and runs to good but its a time bomb with the blower and i rather not have the motor let go. Ill have the parts for sale or trade soon rather have the parts go to people who will get more use out of them, the car sits 95% of the year.

Im not sure many people will want a "time bomb" of a car/motor for 13k. Just my .02 though. Prob would have helped your cause to just take the 5 mins it takes to post photos :shrug:

snake bite 03

Im not sure many people will want a "time bomb" of a car/motor for 13k. Just my .02 though. Prob would have helped your cause to just take the 5 mins it takes to post photos :shrug:

Its a stock motor its not built for boost some last some dont, and i dont want to take the chance. The motor runs 100% no issues and its never been over 5,500rpm with the blower, which has been on for less than 6k miles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread