Procharger coyote swapped saleen

50stangpower

Established Member
I just so happens to have a shelby but I don't think I could trade it for that. Good luck though. It looks great. I sold my 93 cobra to a guy in North Carolina as well.

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Thanks guys for compliments, I am bad to build something nice then sell it. Lol. I don't know why. Just enjoy building the guess. You should hear it when it revs up. Lol. I will get a video of it on dyno as well

Fantastic job. You went over the top

You're not alone. I do the same thing, but not of this caliber. Just finishing up rebuilding a gt500 and will sell it. I actually do regret selling my 3 year long 95 GT build. Looking to do another next. Maybe a new edge saleen coyote swap

Mike

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
been working on it for about a year now on and off buiding 2 cars at same time a stage 2 turbo buick as well..i started with a nice roller and had eng bay smoothed and installed everything else..
Well it turned out amazing! I have had three Fox bodies.... They are classics now but I still have a thing for them.

richardv6

Established Member
I had a 2013 gt with this blower on it and t56 setup and 9 inch rear only 12k miles on it .let my 18 yr old son drive it to school on day and he did not make it thier before flipping it luckly he was unscaved..so i parted car out and sent motor to jerimia hussy for total build and installed into what you see now...needless to say my son wont be driving this one.
IMG_0837_zpstolex6xe.jpg

IMG_0833_zpsarhxuzu1.jpg

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Wow... Glad your son was ok. That's just to bad! At least you were able to save the parts.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I had a 2013 gt with this blower on it and t56 setup and 9 inch rear only 12k miles on it .let my 18 yr old son drive it to school on day and he did not make it thier before flipping it luckly he was unscaved..so i parted car out and sent motor to jerimia hussy for total build and installed into what you see now...needless to say my son wont be driving this one.

I hope your son now drives something with no more than 140hp. Both to reward his stupidity, and so you keep on having a son.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Absolutely GORGEOUS car, OP. I love it. One of these days I'll find the time to do something like that. :beer:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
IMG_0837_zpstolex6xe.jpg

IMG_0833_zpsarhxuzu1.jpg

Holy crap man! Glad your son was ok.

Zemedici

Established Member
Any backstory on what happened with your son driving? That wreck was brutal, glad he's alright. :beer: Hopefully he learned his lesson, both from the wreck and from you afterwards.

richardv6

Established Member
He drives a f250 but he is wanting a foxbody now nothing to caliber of what this was

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Wow, very nicely done! Clean and simple.

Even thought it's an obvious Ford forum I'd still love to see pics and details of your turbo Buick build? T-type or GN?

Users who are viewing this thread