Procharger D1SC kit

RCK_JMS

Established Member
just got my P1 upgraded to a D1. It has the 275 mile drive home from the dyno on it along with the dyno time. It comes with all piping. 3 core intercooler, Vortech Mondo blow off. It has an 8 rib RR 3.3 pulley on it now. I also have a 3.85 stock pulley. If has a Anderson Power pipe also, but stock inlet tube and stock bypass valve can be included if you want them too. This kit just made 615rwhp on my 2valve GT with just 13-14 degrees of timing. And because my tensioner wasnt holding tight enough it was having belt slip issues so it actually have the potential for more.

I havent figured on an asking price yet, I dont know how much I need out of it. I love the blower but now Im craving a twin screw so I am going to chase that dream.
PM me about price. I will entertain most offers. Also its a satin finish kit.

Ryan email: [email protected]

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
SOrry guys, its like I told you in the other threads I havent been getting notified that people ever responded to anything I said. I just assumed I was an outcast or something and no one wanted to say anything to me lol.

And about the contact info, I usually just wait for someone who might actually be interested so my info isnt just out floating in front of God and everybody.

And my dial up is slow as the hills so until I have someone who is seriously interested I dont even bother to spend the hour per picture it takes to load them.

But as for the whole kit I think I can accept $3200 plus shipping. Or if theres something you already have I might be able to separate it all up but its gonna be a little more to do, I know you all can understand that.

As for selling it, it was one of those things where Ive had so many fits with the car just in general that when they told me its tuned but the car is getting some funky readings still and it made 615 to the wheels and what not but dont get on it cause I just couldnt tune what it was doing. It was a mixture of a few things, mainly belt slip and I have addressed that the best I can and its just coming down to I was getting frustrated and about to have a mental lapse lol. Plus my tuner was like duuuuuuuuude you need a kenne beeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. So i was like nooooooo shut up, you shut the hell up. Then hes like lets go take my car out. And I came back and was like duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i need a kenne beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol. Plus my dad was there. Normally if he knew I was about to dropp $5500 on a blower when I already had one he'd shit a brick. But I walked away to look at a turbo car that was sitting there and was gone like 5 minutes. Came back and somehow, some way I dont know how, they had him talked into it being cool. So, thats what I did. I mean the car with the D1 and tune it idled great and drove great its just I was trying to make to much boost really and eh thats what you get.

But anyhoo, its still for sale. And as for having very few posts its only because I like buying parts more than selling them. So I join sites to buy not sell. Its just in the last year I've bought so much and done and done and redone that now I have spare parts left over and need to get rid of them lol.

But Im on MD mainly and have a bunch of posts there, good rep and everything. However the moderators over there are kinda being dicks right now cause we told them they are the cause of the downward spiral of the site. And they're screwing with my account, I cant even login now. Like they changed my password on me. SO hopefully I can have that rectified very soon.

Anyhoo, thanks for lookin

Ryan

Ah hell, email is [email protected], any questions or anything.

RCK_JMS

Established Member

I tried that imageshack thing and this is the first pic of it I could find so I figured I'd try it to see if it works.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
C'mon somebody has the need to go a lot faster and you need this stuff to do it. I got pics saved on my email and if anyone wants more pics gimme your email and I can send them right out.

Ryan

RCK_JMS

Established Member
I would love to but I would like to get rid of the bigger pieces of the kit first if Im gonna separate it. I have no problem selling piece by piece its just I want the head unit to have a new home before I let go of everything else. You know.

Users who are viewing this thread