Procharger F1A Video

BCM0018

Established Member
That supercharger wine is a little too much for me. Like the exhaust note.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
I love the sound. Kinda just says "Dont F$^K with me" :)

It is noticeably louder in person then the P1SC was.

Here is what it sounded like with the P1SC2 on it

http://outside.drobnak.com:4185/dave_car/Procharger.wmv

ohh it deff does. that thing sounds bad as hell!!! :bowdown:

hey juiced looks like you need a camera man!!!

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by StreetProvenTQ
wow very nice..... That is bet best sound around!!! They need to make ring tones for cell phones with that ....lol

Funny you should say that, cause i actually have some car stuff as my ringtones on my phone, if any1 has a nextel phone model i730, you can make ring tones as wav files. and personalize ur ringers so when my buddy dan calls(fubu795) he as a 03 cobra, and when he calls the ringer is a wav file of his and its the supercharger whine, after he go the 2.8 pulley installed, so when it rings it WHINES!!!, and it is really loud, like seriously, it sounds sick!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:

02cobraguy

Established Member
dave, that sounds pretty freakin nasty! You better be bringing that to the Mustangs unlimited show.. I wanna see what this thing can do! Awesome ride :beer:

did you dyno with the f1a on yet?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys

I definetely need a good camera man. This tripod thing isnt cutting it anymore lol.

SALEENGTROUSH- i was actually thinking about doing that with my i730, but with the car driving away. Ive been lazy and havent gone out to get the data cable yet.

Nick i will be at the MU show for sure on the 18th. Already took the day off from work. Pray for no rain. I did dyno with the F1. Car ran out of fuel, it made some pretty good #s. Not what i was expecting out of the F1, but my belt slip is gone. So im happy :)

Dave

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
That sounds so bad ass :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Will

RyClef331

Established Member
I watched that at work and a buddy said "That car reminds me of going to the dentist. That would REALLY piss me off at a stoplight."

Just wanted to say...I love any car that pisses the guy next to you off.

Users who are viewing this thread