Procharger F1A Video

CTmatt

Established Member
hey dave....are you gonna be meeting up with everybody to cruise to the show.......im hoping to meet up with everybody at dunkin on the pike....?

nj7703

Established Member
That sounds great!! For sure more noticable than Jay's car was. Good luck on the setup, it sounds killer!:beer:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
so u are on the juice?? i only ask based on the license plate. I like the first vid sound better. you need to get a camera man so we can hear that thing driving! Also, what kind of numbers are u putting down and what track times do u get with the newest setup?? Any more vids? LMK

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
Thanks for the compliments guys

SALEENGTROUSH- i was actually thinking about doing that with my i730, but with the car driving away. Ive been lazy and havent gone out to get the data cable yet.

Dave

oh yea so im guessing you have the webjal program? and to put reg wavs on ur phone you have to convert them first. so let me know ill hook u up, so u dont gonna pay like i had to:nono: get the cable man, it will only take u 5 min to get to the mall(especially with the procharger on ur car) i only paid 19.99 for it and its worth every penny!!!:bowdown:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
That thing sounds rediculas, show me the numbers!@

you are correct dan. Best response about the vid

little kid: "hey is that one of those prochargers on ur car?"

juiced: "no sorry that is 2 midgets sharpening knives underneath my hood"

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENGTROUSH
you are correct dan. Best response about the vid

little kid: "hey is that one of those prochargers on ur car?"

juiced: "no sorry that is 2 midgets sharpening knives underneath my hood"

:lol: :lol:

Driving around town i get so many looks and stares like "wtf is that thing" its hilarious.

Car only made 636rwhp 540rwtq when i ran out of fuel on the dyno. We believe one of the fuel pumps crapped out on me. I will know for sure when my new pumps come in and i take the old ones out. Thats pretty much where i will be leaving the car for power for now. No track times yet. The F1A has only been on my car since last week. Still waiting on getting a few parts before it hits the track, tires, clutch, etrc etc

I am not on the Juice. I made the SN about 4 years ago when i had my GT and it kinda stuck. Everyone on the boards knows me by this name so i figured id leave it. I used to spray the hell out of my GT before i put the Procharger on that, so thats how i got the name.

Matt im not sure where im meeting everybody for the show yet. Last year i just waited at a rest stop on the Merritt when they were driving by and then drove up to the show from there. Still havent figured it out.

Webjal is the program i was looking to use. But if you can hook me up that will be even better :) I will let you know when i pick the cable up.

There will be more videos to follow as soon as the car is all dialed in and ready for action. Also need to convince one of my friends to do some video taping for me.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
:lol: :lol:

I am not on the Juice. I made the SN about 4 years ago when i had my GT and it kinda stuck. Everyone on the boards knows me by this name so i figured id leave it. I used to spray the hell out of my GT before i put the Procharger on that, so thats how i got the name.

hey what kit and what shot and what year did u have gt, i have an 03 gt(bank wont give me $ to get a cobra or else i would have 1) but i was thinking about spraying the hell out of it also. did u have to get it dynoed and a chip or what? did u notice a big difference between the ati and that what were any of ur 1/4 times

thanks'
anthony:rockon:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Anthony i had a ton of different combos with my GT. It was a 96. First kit was an NX wet kit made like 331rwhp on the stock non PI heads with 100shot, making 215rwhp NA. From then on i ran a 150 shot for 3 years. Spraying atleast a bottle of 2 a week. I then did heads/cams on the car making 312rwhp 321rwtq NA. I sold the NX kit and went with the NOS NOSzle kit. That kit was never right. On the 125 shot it felt MUCH better then my NX 150. But the wiring that came with the NOS kit SUCKED. I had a few issues with it and was forced to sell it when i broke a valve spring and it destoryed my whole motor. Then it was time for a rebuild. That is when i went with the Procharger and a built motor. When the car was dynoed with the NOSzle. For the brief time i was on the dyno. It gained 180rwhp @ 3600 RPM and i was @ just about 500rwtq with a 125 shot. There was a problem with my WOT box that came with the kit, and when i let off the gas on the dyno, it got stuck on and continued to spray, almost destroyed my motor then and there.

I was running an Autologic flip chip with 2 programs. One was my NA program that was running all the time. The other was my nitrous program. If i wanted to use that program i would just flip the switch that activated my nitrous and it would automatically change programs. i had it all wired to one switch. Activation and program # 2.

The NOSzle kit is an awsome kit but expensive. But like i said, the only thing i do not like about the kit was the wiring and the WOT nitrous activation box they give you. If i did it again i would not use that box and just activate it with a micro switch like the NX kits.

The NX kits are the best bang for the buck IMO you cant go wrong if its done right. Alot of people claim about blowing up their intake with a wet kit. Well that is true, but it is due to user error 99% of the time. Either improper install, activating nitrous at a to low of an RPM or hitting the limiter.

As far as difference goes you cant compare. The nitrous was an instant viloent kick in the ass at a low RPM. The ATI was just a gradual pull. The blower felt much faster then the nitrous, and i loved it because it was there all the time.

Never had any luck @ the track with the GT. It made 1 pass down the track @ Etown with the heads and went 13.2@104 in my first and only pass. had to stop because of rain. Everytime i sprayed the car on the track something broke. Blew 2 trannies @ the track. I split my differential in half another time out spraying @ the track. Then on a hot day it kept leaning out and killing my plugs. But the funny thing was on the street the car was perfectly fine no matter how much juice i threw at it. I hit the track then the shit hit the fan. I always had bad luck at the track with that car. First time out with the Procharger on the GT the belt snapped. I couldnt win

But if you have any questions on nitrous or 2v stuff i can help you out. I have built a bunch of NA 2vs for myself and others along with some 4vs as well. Ive pretty much dealt with anything you can imagine with a 2v engine in the past 4 years.

Dave

3BLKSVT

Established Member
Is that exhaust setup still the magnaflow? What about the H pipe, cats or catless?
sounds insane when you are thromping it far from the camera!
:beer:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Magnaflow Catback and MRT catless H pipe :) Its very loud @ WOT as you can tell. I was about 1/4 mile turning down the road when you heard that hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread