Procharger F1A Video

3BLKSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
Magnaflow Catback and MRT catless H pipe :) Its very loud @ WOT as you can tell. I was about 1/4 mile turning down the road when you heard that hehe.

you were a 1/4 mile away when you hit it?? after you shifted and hit it harder in 2nd?, it screamed so loud and fast it would be hard to tell it from a Super Stock or drag car. The rpms came up so fast it almost sounds like a bike or something because even fast cars aren't that vicious!! :beer:. What kind of boost are you at now to make 630-ish rwhp and 540 rwtq? What were you making before with the p-1sc? Where does the D-1sc fit in compared to the F-1?

thanks!

mjtpolice76

Established Member
sounds great looking forward to seeing,and hearing it the at it at the Mustajng Unlimited show in a few weeks

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
sounds great looking forward to seeing,and hearing it the at it at the Mustajng Unlimited show in a few weeks

Ill be there :D

3BLKSVT- yea i was about 1/4 mile away when i hit it. I live on a dead end. I drove to the end of my street then took a right and hit it about 100 or so yards after i got on the main road. When i got on it that was 2nd gear anhilating the tires then i let out of it. The P1 was making around 20#s of boost. This setup is pullied for what i believe 20-21#s. Most ive seen so far was 16 on the street because i havent been able to wind it all the way out yet because of my fuel issues. The F1 is above the D1. More flow and has a different step up ratio. Lets you run a larger pulley then a P1/D1 can with the same amount of boost.

3BLKSVT

Established Member
Is the intercooler the same as the one for the P-1? At 20 psi what octane fuel do you have to run? I guess as long as it doesn't hook up your drivetrain might stand a chance! :rockon:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by 3BLKSVT
Is the intercooler the same as the one for the P-1? At 20 psi what octane fuel do you have to run? I guess as long as it doesn't hook up your drivetrain might stand a chance! :rockon:

Uses the factory air-water intercooler. I run 93 pumps gas :D

CGoeschel

Established Member
I called ATI today and they said that they recently aquired an '04 Cobra to install the P-1SC2 blower on so they could offer a tune compatible with the '04 computer since the existing one doesnt work on anything but an '03. RPM Outlet has a great price on the polished blower, but it comes with a useless '03 Predator that wont work on the '04 and I dont want to pay $400 bucks for something that wont work. The lady told at ATI was very helpful, but I got the usual "two to three" weeks answer on availability for the '04. Anyone else heard anything?

3BLKSVT

Established Member
Okay so you used the '03 intercooler not the Procharger setup? I wonder which one would work better with the F1 blower. :read:

Bushmills

Established Member
Originally posted by 3BLKSVT
Okay so you used the '03 intercooler not the Procharger setup? I wonder which one would work better with the F1 blower. :read:

THis is Juiced. Procharger does not supply another IC for the P1SC kit. The factory intercooler bolts to the new intake. So far it has not been a restriction with the air-water. There will be an F1A kit with twin air to airs i believe

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
Sweet mother of god is that loud. Get some more fuel and a cog belt and turn that bitch up. That was extremely loud. I also have my eye on the F1a or a t-88, but that s/c is damn loud. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread