Procharger P1 w/Stage 2 IC modified for Fox Body

svteezy

Established Member
Well guys I have decided to go turbo in my Coyote Fox. This kit would be a direct bolt on for a Fox Body but will still work on the 2011-13. I modified the bracket to make it clear under the hood of my car. I added 2 pieces of Alluminum to the bracket so I could lower the bracket a 1 1/2". After having the bracket modified I painted it Silver with base coat/clear coat and it really looks good. I also painted all the piping with the same paint. This will still work fine with its original mounting points. Comes with 52lb injectorsIt has all T-Bolt clamps. Its the P-1 supercharger and currently has the 9lb pulley. Stage 2 intercooler. It has the black Procharger blow off valve that comes with the kit. It made 606hp and 460tq on 93 octane. I would love to see someone who is building a Coyote Fox to buy this because it would be a direct bolt up kit for them. I've spent a good amount of time on it and hate to see it go but I've got the itch for a Turbo setup. The only thing missing is the electric fan that comes with the stage 2 intercooler. Im not sure if the fan is absolutely needed but you can buy it from procharger. I will take 3400 shipped for everything. It's a killer deal I'm just needing it gone soon so I can finish my car. Feel free to text or call me at 2282173121. Thanks, Stephen

1huw3t.jpg

11cclj4.jpg

2aadc1l.jpg

168ze3p.jpg

in7qpz.jpg

Last edited:

svteezy

Established Member
This kit will still work on the 2011+. The original mounting points are still un touched and all you have to do is clock the outlet back down. I was able to use all the same piping as the 2011+ with exception to adding the 90 degree tube on the top of the blower

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
I'm just here to say that looks like one mean mother ****er. GLWS! How much did you put down?

C.Wied

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Lol thanks it made 606hp. It's been mid 10's but never had a clean pass

Sounds like somewhat of a sleeper to me haha. What I like about it is that I don't thing many people have done this, if any at all besides you. Won't see something like this car everyday! Lol

C.Wied

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I would be picking this up if I didn't have a fiancée that would kill me lol, sounds like an awesome price on a full kit, don't care that its been modded for a fox body I'm sure it's still very easily useable on our S197 chassis

Users who are viewing this thread