ProCharger Silicone hoses

gqneon

Established Member
HELP!!!!

I am trying for the life of me to get this silicone 90 degree bend hose onto the air inlet on the blower. FML.

I've tried stretching it by hand, by foot, with a breaker bar, manhandling it, greasing it up with water, dish soap, hand soap.. to no avail. It's almost like it's a quarter inch too small in diameter to mate up, but I'm guessing it's this size to keep it from popping off since you can't get a t-bolt on it. It has stopped my install because I can't get it to go.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get this fuggin hose around the blower inlet?

I'll drink some scotch in your honor if it works.

Last edited:

gqneon

Established Member
I ended up using heat, lube (Windex), brute force, a metal 90 degree pick, and ultimately shaved out part of the inner diameter with a utility knife. It literally stalled me 4 hours of time working on it. Unreal. All together now waiting to see which hoses pop loose!

Last edited:

gqneon

Established Member
Nah t bolts on all pressure side and the surge side too. Fingers crossed. Making sure nothing pops before those last two pain in the ass bumper bolts go back in. It won't let me post pictures from my phone or I would. Shredded two belts before I stopped listening to Procharger tech telling me the belt was the right size. Went to the store and bought a longer belt and problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread