Prochargers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Ok so he has a headers and you have a 150lb weight advantage...I think the weight helps alot more than his longtubes, not to mention you have the upper hand on traction, ot atleast you should. I'm not bashing the Procharger, or any other blower, but up until this point the Kenne Bell has been bringing cars to the next level, the Procharged one and soon to be Whippled should add on, but until now, even though it is early the Prochargers havent atleast to me been worth it. Not to mention you have to do alot of relocating and switching the intake, again not worth it yet when the Kenne Bell is going faster and doesnt require relocating of anything, its a direct bolton. Also when Nitrous Pete put the KB, it wasnt long before he ran that 9 and sold the car.

Last edited:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
First off, Nitrous Pete didn't add a KB then run 9's, he did just what Strictly does, pours the juice to it....

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by kino
Can I get a refund on my time for reading this thread?

Why is it every time a new option on power adder opens up, there is always a pissing test? I mean I've seen the KB vs Eaton, the KB vs Apten modded Eaton, and now the KB vs Procharger. Am I seeing a pattern here?

So when are we going to see the KB vs Turbo arguement?

We all on the same team people, lets remember that.

The KB rules and thats why it's compared to everything? :lol:

:)

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
First off, Nitrous Pete didn't add a KB then run 9's, he did just what Strictly does, pours the juice to it....

Right but when he put the Kenne Bell he ran 10's in no time, it wasnt much after that he ran a 9.99, and he didnt spray the living hell out of it, he was only spraying a 50shot, if even that. I dont have the post about it but I remember it wasnt near to what Strictly is spraying. Ohh and he was still on the IRS.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Ok so he has a headers and you have a 150lb weight advantage...I think the weight helps alot more than his longtubes, not to mention you have the upper hand on traction, ot atleast you should.

I agree 100%.

I would rather have the 150lbs over the headers any day and your car should be alot easier to launch because it's not putting down 450+rwtq at 2500.

The KB is what it is. The Procharger is what it is. They both have their selling points. Presonally I would rather have a roots type blower on a street car any day.

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Lthl, believe what you want. He was going for the "fastest 03" if you think a guy named"NITROUS PETE" settled with a 50hp shot, then believe what you want.. Didn't he aslo give you a great tune???

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Lthl, believe what you want. He was going for the "fastest 03" if you think a guy named"NITROUS PETE" settled with a 50hp shot, then believe what you want.. Didn't he aslo give you a great tune???

:lol: :lol: An AWESOME TUNE.

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I'm tring to be as nice as I can...

Here is my opinion,

The KB and Whipple are great STREET blowers, if you want to have a ton of fun, you can't beat these blowers. You will whip just about everyones azz on the street..

As for the Track, if you plan on being very competetive and don't want to throw the juice to your motor, you will need a Procharger or Turbo, they have proven themselves on the track.. I'm talking "track car"

I don't understand where all the hate is coming from.... I consider most of the people on this board friends, and I haven't even met to many... I am starting to look at some people a little different... We all just need to relax...

As for my set-up, HJ16 you know exactly what I'm running... I just hope when I don't run 10's right off the bat, people don't rip my head off, and call my set-up junk... And if you do think my set-up is junk, bring it up to me personally, we can deal with it... I will be at MSC in May...

hj16

Established Member
HJ16 you know exactly what I'm running...... I will be at MSC in May...
Okay, just wanted to make sure:beer:

Mods, please lock this thread, its over.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
I'm tring to be as nice as I can...

Here is my opinion,

The KB and Whipple are great STREET blowers, if you want to have a ton of fun, you can't beat these blowers. You will whip just about everyones azz on the street..

As for the Track, if you plan on being very competetive and don't want to throw the juice to your motor, you will need a Procharger or Turbo, they have proven themselves on the track.. I'm talking "track car"

I don't understand where all the hate is coming from.... I consider most of the people on this board friends, and I haven't even met to many... I am starting to look at some people a little different... We all just need to relax...

As for my set-up, HJ16 you know exactly what I'm running... I just hope when I don't run 10's right off the bat, people don't rip my head off, and call my set-up junk... And if you do think my set-up is junk, bring it up to me personally, we can deal with it... I will be at MSC in May...

Agreed. Where is MSC btw?

so was I

off/topic, you got me on the sold car thing... NOT very nice

:thumbsup:

Rwick7

Established Member
This is the first time I have seen LTHL have a strong opinion on anything usually he is the one keeping the peace..bout time :)

I wasn't trying to make excuses on why the KB car ran a better time than I did...just pointing out there are differences in the cars. It's not a dead on comparison...but then again...it never will be. To each there own, I've chosen my weapon...it seems like HJ16's only weapon is his keyboard

This makes 4 people now Hank that have called me and told me they meet you and your a complete tool...what's up with that....rubbin people the wrong way?

I'll hold off on what I think of you until we meet...but I have a feeling it's gonna be Stanley all the way :)

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
HJ16's only weapon is his keyboard

This makes 4 people now Hank that have called me and told me they meet you and your a complete tool...what's up with that....rubbin people the wrong way?

I'll hold off on what I think of you until we meet...but I have a feeling it's gonna be Stanley all the way :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Time will tell. I wonder who those 4 people are:rollseyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread