Prochargers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
I would be Andrew (Andy) Its hard to tell who is serious or not. Im rarely serious, on here and in person.

Maybe they should put a sarcasm button on here for me, so you know Im just jokin around.

hj16

Established Member
Well, now that we're all hugs and kisses....what fun is this thread???

Wait, if Jason gets back on here he'll start talking trash again.....lets wait and see:beer:

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Welcome aboard, it's still a work in progress. But the search button works!

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by Fastford
JT you almost have your facts correct. I need the parts from KB to sell my OIL spueing KB. I dont have a Procharger on my car anyways, its a whipple with all the oil were it belongs in the blower. Does it matter what I do with my KB that I paid full price for anyways???? So far its on the floor in my garage under the Procharger box for my Race car. I race Procharger cars faster then you will every go dick head!!!!!

I can see that I am well loved here. I am just a long time supporter of Procharger. ATI has always been there for me so I will always help them.

I will run at the track with a F1 car next week on new tires We will see..

So now I'm a dickhead? Nice resorting to name calling. For all those reading this read, note, that it was Jason that resorted to the name calling.

So you have a whipple, huh? Just like KB thought when he refused to sell you the parts! Why not start a few more threads about KB's "poor" customer service. I guess it really pissed you off when he figured out your little plan.

No wonder you never sent over the tracking numbers for the parts that supposedly went to get plated.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9720

JT

Last edited:

03Steve

Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
So now I'm a dickhead? Nice resorting to name calling. For all those reading this read, note, that it was Jason that resorted to the name calling.

So you have a whipple, huh? Just like KB thought when he refused to sell you the parts! Why not start a few more threads about KB's "poor" customer service. I guess it really pissed you off when he figured out your little plan.

No wonder you never sent over the tracking numbers for the parts that supposedly went to get plated.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9720

JT

Is it me, or does the fish have a busted headlight?

catfishls1.jpg

:??:

Last edited by a moderator:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Steve, change that link, you are killing us.

We need the catfish back.

Last edited:

Reggie

Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
I'm a dickhead!

JT

That about sums it up.

If you don't know all the facts about something, you shouldn't be talking about it.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
1. it wasnt very long ago that the procharger was the running gag among the centri crowd due to their propensity to eat their seals. i'd take a novi 2000 over it any day of the week.

2. Q: what do a 500hp supra and a 700hp supra have in common?
A: 12-second timeslips.

Forcefed

Established Member
I think everyone will see what the Procharger can do in a few weeks..... People need to quit bitching...

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by Reggie
That about sums it up.

If you don't know all the facts about something, you shouldn't be talking about it.

Who the hell are you?

Actually, I know what Jason said on the phone, I know what he said online, which I linked to for everyone to see. If the "story" was real, what happened to the tracking numbers?

If you want to start calling me names, that's fine with me, it shows that you, like Jason, have no valid argument.

JT

jtfx6552

Established Member
Face it procharger guys, you backed the wrong horse. You'll see good times, after you rebuild your entire vehicle to take advantage of your new 6K+ powerband. 4.30+ rear gears, automatics with high stall converters, solid axles, all so you can keep up with guys that just bolted on a blower. In my case, you haven't passed me with the stock unported blower yet.

Have fun wasting your money and ruining your car. If you want a centri blower, why did you even get an '03? Don't give me the forged internals argument, you could have bought an earlier car and added a built shortblock for far less than adding all the above and ruining an '03.

Face it, the procharger is a failure.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by Forcefed
A bit harsh:nonono:

I did my best to be polite, for a while. Since the procharger guys seem intent to call me a "dickhead" repeatedly, I'd thought I'd post how I really feel about the procharger.

Great initial design, a small head unit that needs a tiny little pulley to get any real boost, and that big 6 rib pulley to get it done, lol.

JT

jtfx6552

Established Member
BTW, I'm just giving the technical reasons why the procharger may not be the best choice for an '03.

Certain people look at dedicated race cars that run fast with a centri blower and assume that will make the centri be a good choice for an '03. That is irrelevant, those cars and their set ups are too different. Sure, if you change your whole car, it will work, but you won't have a streetable terminator anymore, you'll have some bastard race car that isn't a race car, street car that isn't a street car.

Saying that the procharger is better for an '03 because NMRA race cars with centri's are faster than KB street cars, is about as relevant as saying top fuel drag cars with roots blowers are faster than NMRA centri cars. It is apples and oranges.

edied to be nicer...

Last edited:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Damn.....Better pick my pants up SHIT is getting deep over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
You could rip on any of the blowers that are out..

The KB, poured oil, when it first came out. They never did fix that?? What about belt slippage?? What about the 2.4??

The Whipple, are we still waiting two weeks for that blower?? Oh, I forgot, 10-14 more days??

The Works, where the hell is that Blower???

Do we really want to do this???

jtfx6552

Established Member
I'm just over here trying to figure out the appeal of the procharger.

Initial reports were that you could get better than KB HP numbers at lower boost with doing less to the fuel system because of the PC supposed less heat and higher efficiency.

I guess that all may be true, but it is only a higher PEAK hp reading, there is no appreciable more area under the HP curve, so the PC while it has a high peak HP number, it really doesn't ET all that much better, if at all.

Now the solution, if I read Jason's post, is a bigger head unit and bigger intercoolers. Ok, sounds like it will run good, why wouldn't it? But, still what is the advantage? In order to get area under the HP curve down low, the blower is being sized up such that you will have a big peak boost number. The big peak boost number is going to negate all the advantages the Procharger supposedly had to start with. In other words, you'll need the same fuel system upgrades, and be producing lots of heat. There is no way, unless a blower is invented that does not follow the laws of thermodynamics, that you are going to make high boost without large amounts of heat being generated.

Sounds to me that the bigger kits will require all the things the positive displacement blowers need, plus changes to gearing and suspension to keep the car in it's high RPM power band.

I do not see a centri in my future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread