Production Numbers Help

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
Hey I have been wondering how many of my car is there out there. 2012 V6 Performance Package Igot Silver Black Cloth interior 6 speed. Any help? I can't find anything about it.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I have a PDF file on my computer that's supposed to break it all down... I don't think it's accurate though, says I have 1/18 canadian premium GT Ingot silver M6 3.73 brembo cars with shaker 1000

BryanW

Established Member
Any idea where we can find this information? black 5.0 auto premium with tan leather:banana:

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Cool only 605 total!!! My 2012 was built march 28 so maybe next month they will have the total break down. I love the color but PITA to keep clean. Mine just turned 3,000 miles and is always garaged but the dust is drawn to it like a magnet

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Anyone know if the numbers have been published yet for the production nimbers for color break down?

cbaty08

Established Member
not to be rude but why would it matter on a reagular mustang, gt or v-6? i understand a limited production car.

I would just like to know for fun; after looking at the stats on Brembo50.com, there are probably less than 100 made just like mine. (Base 5.0 Sterling w/Brembos)

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Anyone know if the numbers have been published yet for the production nimbers for color break down?

I know for MY2011, Ford published a .pdf with all of the breakdowns last April or so. I would imagine another will be coming soon for MY2012.

hoofbeat

Established Member
prod #

Go to shop ford gear.com. Use the build sheet icon.You will need your vin. and the deluxe sheet gives u all the break down for your car plus prod.#. The sheet cost 46.00 and comes from Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread