Professional photos taken of my ride by for Aristo wheels...

101blur

Established Member
Car looks good, but still on big ass 20s! need to roll on 18's if you're going to road race brah. :poke:

I have tracked multiple time with these wheels already they work fine and I have turned my fastest times in them so to tell me 20" don't work is just hard for me to buy. But I do have a set of 18" wheels on order for track use only as I don't want to damage these wheels.:rockon:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I have tracked multiple time with these wheels already they work fine and I have turned my fastest times in them so to tell me 20" don't work is just hard for me to buy. But I do have a set of 18" wheels on order for track use only as I don't want to damage these wheels.:rockon:
What times are you putting down with the 20's? I know sonoma is your home track, but just about every mustang s197 5.0 I see run there are either on stock 19's or 18's on enkei rpf1 on hoosiers.

Smaller is the way to go my man, saves you money on buying bigger diameter tires too. But I understand the need for bigger wheels, because they look bad ass on these cars. I'm running 19/20.

101blur

Established Member
What times are you putting down with the 20's? I know sonoma is your home track, but just about every mustang s197 5.0 I see run there are either on stock 19's or 18's on enkei rpf1 on hoosiers.

Smaller is the way to go my man, saves you money on buying bigger diameter tires too. But I understand the need for bigger wheels, because they look bad ass on these cars. I'm running 19/20.

Well I'm still new to the track game, but the last time I went to Sanoma was for the Shelby nationals and I ran a 2.00.54 I know the car has a 1.57 or a 1.55 with out traffic easy. I know most the local guys run the 18" wheels they work and tire is cheap and you can keep the weight down but a 20" wheel can do the same job just fine if setup up fine. The only time I'm giving up is the added weight. I plan to keep the 20" and swap to a nice street tire and ditch the nt01's this next summer I have one last event at thunder hill and im done for 2015. The 18"s I have on order I plan to run a 305 front and 315 rear most likely a toyo r888 as I want a DOT tire still.

Users who are viewing this thread