Project JADED Gets a New TMI Terminator Interior :: Build by Kevin Tetz (Trucks TV)

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
It reminds me of something Grand Theft Auto would have ripped off in their video games lol. Eh it's not for me, but as long as KT enjoys it, then:beer:

csc427

Established Member
phenomenal build. talked with the guys at tmi while at mustang week, they seem to be top notch company. im in the process of building a 66 fastback/terminator as well. what steering wheel is in that car? any details on the door panels and what can be done in that regards? really like the ones on that car.

KTTrucks

Premium Member
Established Member
Well, I guess that settles it.... a more complete build thread is going ot be in the works. I'll get to work. ;) Thanks again for the kind words!

KT>

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
Any Idea if you can fit in a 4V while using the stock shock towers ? Just shaved walls and a custom manifold ?

Craiger77

Established Member
Get on that full build thread! This project seriously has me considering selling my 95 so I can find a classic to resto mod. Lol. Real nice

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
yea had to show the wife this one and she loves it! then ask can we trade your 04 for this one! FML lol

jcurti2

Established Member
It looks great KT. The seats look much better than when they left the house. Glad to see you got the car together. I hope to see it in person soon. I am still slowly working on my project. If you need a dash for another build, I still have one and a few other parts.

KTTrucks

Premium Member
Established Member
John! I was wondering iif you were finished with yours yet... it's going to be badass! Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I don't know if i'll need a dash any time soon, but I'll keep it in the rolodex.

The wheels a re 18X 10's out back and 18 X 8's in front. Forgeline three piece CF3P design with polished hoops. I'm VERY happy with the wheels and that company. Outstanding service! BFG KDWII tires. 285/30/18 in back, and 255/35/18 in front. they fit! no tire rub.

a 32V mod will NOT fit between the stock towers, sorry to say. factor in a subframe, mustang II, or full chassis. I cant say enough good things about the Schwartz chassis under mine. Handles great!

KT.

BURGESS04COBRA

Established Member
Did you recover the dash after the you took out the material on each side or did you just make filler panels? It looks like you had the corners re stitched on drivers side to make it one seem

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Had to post on here again. Wife and I though of selling her shortbed 86 Chevy street truck and build a truck version of this car. Except the dash Idea though. We still love the old school look. But would run the same drivetrain and IRS in a 53/54 F-100. That would also be kool and flat black!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Saw the car last year at SEMA, thanks to Sid!

Car was a very nice project. Spoke with Kevin a little while. Said the car wasn't even tuned at that point.

Saw a lot of vendors parts on it! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread