Project "UrbanMax" has a new stance.....

TheSVTKid

Established Member
That 'lac is pump for sure. nice ride bro!

Thanks dude.... she got 7,000 miles put on here this past year! So she gets a WORKOUT. Covered like 15 different states at least, doing road trips in her.

It also gets rockstar parking at most bars, which is a total bonus :)

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
Here is my white baby..... 1964 Caddy Coupe. Just a few mods for now...

1) HID light conversion
2) Bigger white walls
3) Ipod integration into the old stereo.

shityes2.jpg

20101121_0764x.jpg

Yes, because to raise it would have been a total waste of money for what I do. And lowering it actually accomplished something for me other then looks.

1) Lifted trucks can't park in 90% of the parking garages in downtown KC. Even at the stock height I couldn't fit in hardly any of them either, now she fits without any issues. Other then having a crappy turning radius. (Austin Powers, wiggle action)

2) I don't go off-roading, at least not in my trucks. Lots of my friends have plenty of toys IE: LS1 powered sand cars, rock crawlers, dirt bikes, quads, etc. So no real need to my truck to ever need to.

3) I however did need 4x4 for a couple reasons....like yesterday, we got 12" of snow here in KC, and it gets around perfect..... (more then perfect actually)... and for boat ramps. Nothing is more pathetic then watching someone will a bad ass truck, try and pull a twin engine powerboat out of the water, and have a 2wd truck and spin all the way up the ramp.

Other then that, it does a hell of a job pulling a boat, and the 28' trailer to the track. Not to mention knocks down 20mpgs :)

So yes, I know it sounds silly.... but I had my reasons, and honestly I couldn't be happier.

damn thats shweeet

M3xpress

Established Member
Not into the wheels, but the rest looks pretty good. Not crazy about the the lowered 4x4 part, but different strokes for different folks.

1) HID light conversion
2) Bigger white walls
3) Ipod integration into the old stereo.

shityes2.jpg

20101121_0764x.jpg

Now that is pimp.

Cataclysm

Established Member

1) HID light conversion

Can you point me in the right direction of who's kit you used to do this on your caddy, or where you got the parts?

I have a '65 Plymouth Fury and a '64 Ford Fairlane that are both running 5.75" Hella off-road halogens right now, but I would be very interested in going one step further.

Thanks!

TheSVTKid

Established Member
Can you point me in the right direction of who's kit you used to do this on your caddy, or where you got the parts?

I have a '65 Plymouth Fury and a '64 Ford Fairlane that are both running 5.75" Hella off-road halogens right now, but I would be very interested in going one step further.

Thanks!

HouseofHID.com™ - The Premier Source For HID Conversion Kits & Accessories Will is the owner, tell him "Erik with the 64 Caddy" sent you, and he will get you hooked up with all the right stuff.

It literally took me 30min for the full install, and it was a NIGHT and day difference.... no pun intended.

PM me, if you would like his cell phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread