Promise dates on 350's?

Para81

Established Member
4 dealers ...I honestly got too much run around so I just threw in the towel...I don't want one that bad lol. There are 16's being built already...my 16 vert should be built in 6-8 weeks...just in time for thanks giving lol

Ok yah I was going to say that's not even a search. To get my Laguna Seca at MSRP a few years back my search spanned across 6 states, 19 dealerships, and narrowed down 2 were willing to waive an ADM.

crazyfish

Established Member
Put money down on mine today

I went to more than a few dealers who had multiple cars coming in. All wanted $7500 to $10000 over list. I agree that paying over list is not right but as one person wrote. Life is too short. I found a dealer last week who had 1 allocation. They were ordering a impact blue and wanted $7500 over list. I asked if they were negotiable and if color and options could be changed. 3 days ago the dealer called me and asked if I would give them $1000 over. I took them up on offer gave them money today and was able to change color and options. So I got a black base 350gt ordered and build start date is November 4th. Can't wait. It will park next to my 1 of 14 2014 track car mustang. A Shelby in Gt clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread