Props for jhwalker

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks to jhwalker (James) for a supreme act of kindness this weekend. I have talked to James online before, but had never met him... Saturday, SoCal Terminators hosted a private drag day at Famosa... Well, I blew my clutch after one decent run.... My car was broke 150 miles from my tuner (to the west) and almost 200 miles from (home to the south). James took his car off the trailer, helped load mine on it, then let me drive his Cobra to take my car to my tuner to drop it off (thats right, my Vette was towed by a Ford, while I drove his Ford). On top of it, he even refused to let me buy him and his son dinner... Just wanted everyone to know what a great guy this forum member is.... Props to James, probably the kindest thing Ive ever had anyone do for me.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

WaznMe

Enzyte RICER RECOMMENDED.
Established Member
damn... thats wild... first time you meet him in person.. and he lets u drive his cobra... and tows your car for you... now thats a good start a new friendship....

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Walker is definitely old school, that's great to hear in this tiime and age we live in!!

What did you think of this 11 sec. ride :loser: :loser: or is it 10 by now??

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
The Walker's are definitely nice people. I've only talked to them online or via PM but they always struck me as very decent people. I'm happy they took care of you. :beer:

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
OCSnk said:
Walker is diffenitly old school, that's great to hear in this tiime and age we live in!!

What did you think of this 11 sec. ride :loser: :loser: or is it 10 by now??

Its still an 11 sec car.... His son Adam was really nice too (hes also a military guy)... I agree in this day and age, very very rare for someone to go above and beyond like that. *sniff sniff* Restored my faith in humanity.. Seriously though, that was really cool, esp with me being one of those "Vette" guys.

Users who are viewing this thread