Proud new Papa, Shelby Photos inside.

tammy

Established Member
I love that colour! Happy Anniversary guys. I look forward to a cruise in with you all when Jim gets home and meeting you R. Oh Happy Day guys.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
sick color combo. if i was getting one that'd be it. goodluck with it..and if you want to dump it in a few years let me know :beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
what color is that? is that tungsten? i looks great by the way. i saw a alloy with silver stripes and it would be one of my last color choices for the car. but the dark tungsten or black looks sweet.

manOwar

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
what color is that? is that tungsten? i looks great by the way. i saw a alloy with silver stripes and it would be one of my last color choices for the car. but the dark tungsten or black looks sweet.

Alloy/Satin Silver.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
manOwar said:
Alloy/Satin Silver.

wow that looks way different(much darker in the photos). is the tungsten darker than the alloy or is it the other way around? the gt500 i saw in the sunlight was a lighter grey with silver. like i said before i prefer the darker color with silver stripe.

but who cares what i think? all that matters is that you have the gt500 you want, and for that kudos. the :beer: is on me!!!!!:D

Wintermute

Banned
eichisama said:
um, randy, that's why there was a SMILEY on the end. :poke:

And I was referring to the starter of this thread that has a nice PAIR of CARS (GT500 and GT), not you, Randy.

Please start your own thread, it will make things easier to read throughout this forum.

That seems unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread