Sup Lambo, told yea I'd pick her for yea:coolman:

Hey, Jizabel
Man, I can't believe it's there. JMZGRLZ had tears in her eyes.:coolman:

I'll be there for the show next sunday.

See ya then,:beer:

and happy Anniversary JMZGRLZ!!!!

Last edited:

JMZGRLZ

Thank you for being The Best Husband in the world and yes...I guess I'm pround that you will always be a "Toys R US Kid"...

you are the best

picked mind up 10/24/06.coupe/white/blue-stripes. waitting on saleen to pick it up to do mods to it for an experiment project on a shelby Gt500. Saleen will # it through there Saleen/Tim Allen/Speed-Lab-Team,being its experimental. I'm not driving it due to want it with the actual miles I received it with 15.3,miles when saleen mustang picks it up. From my understading Steve Saleen will be involved as his enginers will be setting it up to his specification,and satisfication, It will be the only one they will do this fisical year.I hardly cannot wait to see the Dyno#s that it will put down ounce saleen has the finished product. We''ll see.

Last edited:
GOT MY LICENSE AT SEARS,some 38 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ordered it through the SEARS CATALOG.what you mean by not to be rude but are you licensed to drive a vehicle. Whats up with your response!!!!!

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Randy, why don't you start your own thread to post your updates. Your story is interesting, but I don't want to be reading about it in 20 other unrelated threads. Make your own thread, and we can all follow your story as they work on your car. :beer:

And back on topic - Congrats! Really nice pair ya got there...:-D

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
picked mind up 10/24/06.coupe/white/blue-stripes. waitting on saleen to pick it up to do mods to it for an experiment project on a shelby Gt500. Saleen will # it through there Saleen/Tim Allen/Speed-Lab-Team,being its experimental. I'm not driving it due to want it with the actual miles I received it with 15.3,miles when saleen mustang picks it up. From my understading Steve Saleen will be involved as his enginers will be setting it up to his specification,and satisfication, It will be the only one they will do this fisical year.I hardly cannot wait to see the Dyno#s that it will put down ounce saleen has the finished product. We''ll see.

And I'm quite sure Steve Saleen himself will be there. Yeah right, that guy can't remember the box end from the open end of a wrench......please

djtyau

Established Member
Wow! I am jealous. I am love with the 5.4 engine. The numbers that they are putting out is nothing compared to my 03 Cobra:(

Well you have your opnion about saleen mustang and i have mind. And to your response YES Steve SAleen will be involved with this project. Spoke to his Son just this past Friday,and the Marketing Mgr.,this past Thursday. Well if he could not remember the box end of an open wrench,Why is his Doors still open some 24 years latter building saleen mustangs,and the most agressive S7,on the race track,competing around the world. Again just my opnion,and I'm entitled to my opnions. Theres no need in rude responses,to freedom of speech.

Whats up with the induvial with a commit as such [nice pair you've got there]WEll thats extremly rude to that frase ,and you do not have to make such remarks.It's my car and yes I'm proud of it as each induival is that purchased one[07-ShelbyGT500] whether they paid MSRP.or beyond MSRP. It' there prevelage to do so.

Last edited:

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
um, randy, that's why there was a SMILEY on the end. :poke:

And I was referring to the starter of this thread that has a nice PAIR of CARS (GT500 and GT), not you, Randy.

Please start your own thread, it will make things easier to read throughout this forum.

chuckstang

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:

Dude you are like a freakin robot
how many times have you posted the same shit

Users who are viewing this thread